Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• karlschaefferkarlschaeffer Member Posts: 1,263 Member Member Posts: 1,263 Member
    My Worst Ever: 395 lbs VS My Current: 239 lbsakzv8kehbzjl.png
    latrm5e4lumj.jpeg

11ST 1LB lost in 14 months
    6lnmw3c1ly2u.jpg

5 month difference! Reverse the positions... I didnt actually get bigger!

Great effort 💪💪

Awesome transformations! Inspiring!

edited August 3
  • Qvar70Qvar70 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    latrm5e4lumj.jpeg

11ST 1LB lost in 14 months

[photo edited by MFP mods, please no underwear pics as per the Community Guidelines]

Such an amazing transformation, very well done.
  • FitterFifteenFitterFifteen Member Posts: 75 Member Member Posts: 75 Member
    Total loss of 5st 5lb (75lbs) in 7 months 😄, Starting at 18st 2.8lb at the beginning of January and having just gone past my goal of 13st 0lb on Monday. I'm thinking i will just carry on losing those extra lbs whilst im motivated to.

My fitness pal has completely proven that i can eat what i want, when i want, as long as im counting those calories! Im currently so happy, but going to reassess my target and potiently go down to 11st 7lb.

This journey has been a rollercoaster of emotions and seemed so impossible at the start, it just goes to show what is possible when you put your mind to it!

Stay motivated and stay positive !

a9qq59rjgcal.jpg
    [Edited by MFP Mods]
    Well done 👍 you look fresher and younger!

Do you mind me asking how tall you are? You started at a similar weight to me (18st5lbs)
    edited August 5
  • eddiegibbons5eddiegibbons5 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Total loss of 5st 5lb (75lbs) in 7 months 😄, Starting at 18st 2.8lb at the beginning of January and having just gone past my goal of 13st 0lb on Monday. I'm thinking i will just carry on losing those extra lbs whilst im motivated to.

My fitness pal has completely proven that i can eat what i want, when i want, as long as im counting those calories! Im currently so happy, but going to reassess my target and potiently go down to 11st 7lb.

This journey has been a rollercoaster of emotions and seemed so impossible at the start, it just goes to show what is possible when you put your mind to it!

Stay motivated and stay positive !

a9qq59rjgcal.jpg
    [Edited by MFP Mods]
    Well done 👍 you look fresher and younger!

Do you mind me asking how tall you are? You started at a similar weight to me (18st5lbs)

Thankyou 😊 and of course im 5ft 9 - 175cm.
    edited August 5
  • wils5150wils5150 Member Posts: 118 Member Member Posts: 118 Member
    I have 8 lbs to go I want to be between 130 & 135 . I’m 5”1 Wasn’t easy but took me almost 1 yr. you can do it, I have been to many nutritional Dr’s but not one helped me all they wanted to do was push pills ! I have IBS so this has been a journey to eat healthier in addition to weight loss . I eat as much organic & grass fed meats as I can afford, use my food scale & only go out to dinner to eat anything I want 2x a yr my b-day & my grandma b-day . But I found my body doesn’t do well with sugar any longer . As I used to eat lots of chocolate & deserts .Has been whole life style change I’m feeling more flexible enabling me to exercise now . Never going back to fat thighs painfully rubbing together !

Good job!