PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• maronesax1972
    maronesax1972 Posts: 272 Member
    1sh9ba4jajqw.jpeg

18lb down in total since December 18.... 45 years old and feeling great ... except a few aches and pains😜

Your the perfect guy to join a small group we made for men in their 30s to 50s working to recomp and build a lifestyle of fitness. I’ll send you the link in case you are interested. You can share your story with the guys and learn some too.
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    1sh9ba4jajqw.jpeg

18lb down in total since December 18.... 45 years old and feeling great ... except a few aches and pains😜

Your the perfect guy to join a small group we made for men in their 30s to 50s working to recomp and build a lifestyle of fitness. I’ll send you the link in case you are interested. You can share your story with the guys and learn some too.

@maronesax1972

Please share the link with me, thanks

• KayakerJoe
    KayakerJoe Posts: 80 Member
    1sh9ba4jajqw.jpeg

@maronesax1972

Please share the link with me, thanks

I’d like to learn more too!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member

@rubyshackelford That's insane! Well done!!!!
  • lloydjc
    lloydjc Posts: 15 Member
    very inspiring..thanks

• lloydjc
    lloydjc Posts: 15 Member
    awesome job!

• supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    @aldiseva307
    Fantastic job so inspiring. You obviously work out very hard and it shows!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!