Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

1417418419420421423»

Replies

• supercpa999supercpa999 Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member
    @nighthawk584
    Impressive and inspiring, well done👍
  • supercpa999supercpa999 Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member
  • ekelley44ekelley44 Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    yu7dfkcdftpm.jpeg

255 to 200...Heck yes I’m going to flaunt it... cause I LITERALLY worked my butt off to get here. I pushed for months until going to the gym became a habit. I pushed until I started seeing results. I pushed through tough times and times I just wanted to sit on my couch and eat crap. I pushed through injuries and negative thoughts. I pushed when I didn’t believe. I pushed when the people around me wouldn’t. At the end of the day it’s you vs you. All the rest? Excuses. ~ Elo 💋

I needed this inspiration this week, thank you so much for sharing your success. You look amazing!!!
  • Elo_getsfitElo_getsfit Member Posts: 40 Member Member Posts: 40 Member
    ekelley44 wrote: »
    yu7dfkcdftpm.jpeg

255 to 200...Heck yes I’m going to flaunt it... cause I LITERALLY worked my butt off to get here. I pushed for months until going to the gym became a habit. I pushed until I started seeing results. I pushed through tough times and times I just wanted to sit on my couch and eat crap. I pushed through injuries and negative thoughts. I pushed when I didn’t believe. I pushed when the people around me wouldn’t. At the end of the day it’s you vs you. All the rest? Excuses. ~ Elo 💋

I needed this inspiration this week, thank you so much for sharing your success. You look amazing!!!

You got this! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
  • AlexiaC47AlexiaC47 Member, Premium Posts: 29 Member Member, Premium Posts: 29 Member
    faetta
    wow!