Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1 (New Group)

12345679»

Replies

• sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Hello Ladies,
    Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends. I weighed in at 154.2 so I'm down a few lbs. Hooray!! Good Job to everyone. Let's keep up the great work, and keep motivating each other!!
  • Sorry I've been MIA ladies!! It's been a hard week...I lost a friend to a heart attack and haven't been staying on track with my progress as a result. I am here though!! ANd will way in tomorrow morning with an update once I get work!! Congrats to all the losses and to the sticking with it!!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    147 lbs. today yaaay!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Hello ladies....

Lost 1 lb...went from 163.5 to 162.5
  • Hello Everyone,
    Congrats to everybody!!! Looks like we are all doing great. I am down 2 pounds this week. I was 200 and now 198! I hope I never see the 200's again!!!!
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    I want to join too! i've been weighing every monday and today was 167.4. so thats my start :)
  • is it ok that i weigh myself tomorrow morning. my son is asleep right now and the bathroom is in his room, and i just got off work so i wasn't able to do it earlier today.

:(

I sucked.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hey gals! Sorry about the delay!! I completely forgot about the holiday weekend, and my internet hookup on sunday didn't exactly go as planned so this is the first I've been online since last week. I'll get the chart up asap with everyone's weights!!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Hi All - I am hoping it isn't too late to join this group...??

I've been on and off the wagon throughout the summer and this is exactly what I need to get re-focused. I have actually put on 7 lbs in the last month so I really need to get things back on track. Weigh in is each Monday, right? Thanks for starting this!!!

SW is 185.5
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Never got a chance to get on here yesterday really.... down 1.7 lbs. 243.3 :)
  • I'm actually up a lb. after the bad weekend. 162
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Congratulations to everyone on their hard work last week. Overall it was a great week. On to a new week and a new start, good luck to everyone this week!! :heart:

Reesegirl, I am so sorry for you loss, take good care of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • Hello to all you beautiful Ladies, I see everyone is doing pretty well. Congrats to all of you and keep up the good work!! I am pleased to say that I hopped on the scale again this morning and I was down 3 pounds! So I am now down a total of 6 and hopefully still counting down so that I can reach my goal of loosing all of my weight. I am now 179.8 :drinker:

Rachel...thank you so much for starting this up...it is so much fun and encouraging to see everyone's progress and wanting to do just as well too.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Hey Ladies, hope everyone had a good weekend.. my weigh-in for the week: 176.5, so down 1 lb!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
This discussion has been closed.