Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Replies

• TamzFit777
    TamzFit777 Posts: 110 Member
    Wow! Amazing!
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    You've done a great job! Congratulations on your determination to have a healthy lifestyle and be a healthy role model for your son. From the pictures, it looks like you've also influenced your husband to get trimmer too
  • acbennion
    acbennion Posts: 2 Member
    Our stories are so similar! Even the fact that you are a photographer! I am always looking to help others feel their most beautiful in front of the camera when I am not feeling pretty myself! Thanks for the motivation!
  • sjum
    sjum Posts: 20 Member
    You are absolutely amazing and so inspirational! Thank you for sharing your story. You look incredible!!
  • Ozzzzzzzzzz
    Ozzzzzzzzzz Posts: 84 Member
    WOW. What an amazing transformation. You look incredible!!
  • candoitkaren
    candoitkaren Posts: 16 Member
    Holy smokes! Thanks-I needed that!
  • raoufy
    raoufy Posts: 5 Member
    WOW! Is that really you. Congratulations... one incredible transformation.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Wow girl! You look like a totally different person. You and your husband are absolutely gorgeous too. :):)
  • ljanche
    ljanche Posts: 1 Member
    This kind of inspiring stories bring tears into my eyes. Bravo and keep going :)
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Wow! You look like a different person! Great job.
  • preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Wow you look awesome
  • rayodani
    rayodani Posts: 13 Member
    What's an easy way to keep track of how much food or how much I should have
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your success. I can relate to your story- family background, yo-yoing all of my life and finally getting myself together for my child. I have only one question? Did you do anything to convince your husband to try to lose some weight, too? I saw what you wrote about him in comments and it looks like it happened more like a side effect of what you were doing.
    While I'm losing, my hubby started gaining. He's not visibly overweight but he's gaining quickly and I'm afraid he likes it. I always offer him a fairly healthy dinner but he eats junk when I'm not around, denies to walk with me and has a beer every evening. I'd appreciate a little bit of advice or any opinion on the matter. I don't want him to count calories or to diet. I want to convince him that he could benefit from making healthier choices. So did you have to do this or it happened naturally? Thanks

My husband just kinda went along. He knew he needed to lose weight as well (he comes from a very large family as well). I just make sure that he thinks he has some sort of say in what I'm preparing. And he gets some things that I don't. Like last night we had turkey burgers. He gets a bun while I don't. He gets to pick dinners when he is home - but I give him the options!!!
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    BarbnKY wrote: »
    Thank you so much for your story. I am where you started :( and I really need some advice on how to start getting active. I had an injury that left me bedridden for a few months and I lost all my core strength so I am doing floor core exercises to get it back but its so hard to be active when you're so out of shape and I get overwhelmed. I need to get up at 5am to exercise but am really struggling hard with motivation at that time of morning when I am already so tired and out of shape. Just wondered how you maintained motivation in the beginning?

I was easily motivated at the beginning with my rapid weight loss at first. My advise would to be start with walking and building core ( like you're doing). Then just build slowly. Write down what you do and try to do more of it or longer the next time you work out. You should see your weight loss increase and your workouts becoming easier in about 2 weeks. Give your body time to adjust! Hope that helps!
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Amazing and such inspiration :)
  • mankars
    mankars Posts: 115 Member
    You are an amazing person... very inspiring experience, thanks for sharing.
  • SassyRN_77
    SassyRN_77 Posts: 66 Member
    AMAZING transformation!!!!
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    That's such an awesome story, thanks for sharing and congratulations!!:) :)
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    First - it's awesome that you still come check this thread; your success is well earned and you've been so sweet answering questions. Has there been much difference between what you did before and what you do now? I think your original post was 2 years ago, and it looks like you've maintained. What changes have you experienced since you first posted and now?
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Thank you for this post. Needed it more than you know.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!