How do you know it is time to settle down?

Replies

• IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    When she makes and serves you breakfast...
    480ab8cb-5b23-40fe-8d92-af9195d4cb82.jpg
    ...and you've determined the lock is unpickable.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    You'll be here in a year and you know it...

20130822112730Quiche_Lorraine.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Your class and intelligence are really shining though. You should go easy those of us who are so unfortunate as to have so few options in life.

It is evident in abundance to everyone in the thread. Credibility is not just handed out, it's earned. The vast gulf between your credibility and his is clear to anyone reading this thread alone.

:drinker:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    After a two year long friendship, I realized I was in love and wanted him in every way. And not too long after that I went away to India for a couple months and he went canoeing through the everglades with a biologist friend. Being so far apart, we both realized we wanted to be together. I was feeling it and then received a letter from him saying the same. When I finally got home we talked about it. Then after a little more time, we lived together for our summer internship (I was still in school and he had graduated). And it was so wonderful living together that he proposed to me on the Golden Gate Bridge at sunset and we danced down the bridge. And he decided to get a job closer to the college, and I lived with him during the field work term and breaks. A year later I graduated and we got married.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    If you can share a toothbrush and clean up their vomit, then it's time. :smile:
    I will NEVER share a toothbrush! NEVER!
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Truth is that I don't know anymore.

*Happily Divorced*
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    well he cleaned up mine...
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member

I've cleaned up his, but he doesn't clean up mine (then again, I make to the toilet in time!) He has held my hair back for me. Poor guy, vomit makes him vomit.
    As far as toothbrushes go, not sharing. And if I did, he'd probably lose it, because he doesn't event like sharing silverware or drinking glasses.
  • rml_16

I've cleaned up his, but he doesn't clean up mine (then again, I make to the toilet in time!) He has held my hair back for me. Poor guy, vomit makes him vomit.
    As far as toothbrushes go, not sharing. And if I did, he'd probably lose it, because he doesn't event like sharing silverware or drinking glasses.
    He sounds like me. I won't share food. I mean, he can have some, but I won't eat anything that his mouth or silverware has touched (this goes for everyone -- including my daughter) and DO NOT TOUCH MY TOWEL!!!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member

He sounds like me. I won't share food. I mean, he can have some, but I won't eat anything that his mouth or silverware has touched (this goes for everyone -- including my daughter) and DO NOT TOUCH MY TOWEL!!!

For sure! i can have a bite of his food, using my own silverware. Others can't even share the food, so I'm still special :). And I'm the no-towel sharing person! No touching my towel!
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    We don't care about silverwear or towels, we share those, and we bite of each others anything and drink of each others glasses. But a toothbrush shall not be shared ever.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,170 Member
    When you've hated babies all your life and now think they're cute haha
  • rml_16

For sure! i can have a bite of his food, using my own silverware. Others can't even share the food, so I'm still special :). And I'm the no-towel sharing person! No touching my towel!
    We were out for dinner a couple months ago and I let him have a taste of my soup off my spoon. I told him that was how he knows I love him. lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,901 Member
    When you're not that good at "macking" anymore.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • piratesluver
    piratesluver Posts: 105 Member
    Too short, not enough details.

Trolling
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    When you can't imagine a future without that person in it... and there definitely has to be another person involved before you know you're ready.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,901 Member
    zl6v61.jpg
    Well, it's pretty rare to find wedding pictures that the couple look miserable. Compare a divorced couples before and after wedding pics to confirm this.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • _Fenrir_
    _Fenrir_ Posts: 471
    When youve got about 15 cats
  • When its not even a question in your mind, that you can't spend your life without them.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    You'll know when it is time
    1526989_629199917128682_172394684_n.jpg