Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The official nightshift thread....

1604605606607608610»

Replies

• sufferlandriansufferlandrian Member Posts: 7,365 Member Member Posts: 7,365 Member
    @canadjineh - Really? She was going to sell them at the assisted care home? Like a senior pusher? Yep. Definitely the doctors need a call.
  • canadjinehcanadjineh Member Posts: 5,069 Member Member Posts: 5,069 Member
    Yep, really.... she did not quite understand that just because someone else uses a puffer, it might not be the same drug, or appropriate medication for the other person's condition. Scary. At least she was much better today, not as focused on this 'situation.' More like her normal self.
  • sufferlandriansufferlandrian Member Posts: 7,365 Member Member Posts: 7,365 Member
    If she's like my son, normal will only last until the next thing she fixates on. It can be really hard to deal with that. Bless you for being patient with her.
    This thread was so active just six months ago and now it's practically dead.
    Yeah, no kidding....maybe we are the last night shifters left alive on this planet :o . Or everyone else is in health care and just too freakin' busy with ventilators to be on their phones/tablet, etc. And nobody involved in policing wants to admit it ;)
    78pnudn3qzpu.png
    I'm so tired and I have a kicked by deer coming in. It's either going to be a complete disaster or just bruising. I'm hoping for the bruising.
    I hope it was just bruising!
    Lucked out. The deer attack was just bruising. The dog that jumped through the front window of the house had only minor lacerations. I hate fireworks. They are pretty and I really loved them as a kid, but if you’re going to launch them, have someone stay with the dog. If you know your neighbor is going to launch them, have someone stay with the dog.