Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The official nightshift thread....

1608609610611612614»

Replies

• Kindhearts30Kindhearts30 Member Posts: 1,178 Member Member Posts: 1,178 Member
    Yay night shift people
  • canadjinehcanadjineh Member Posts: 5,265 Member Member Posts: 5,265 Member
    Hi there, @Kindhearts30! Hoping your shiftwork is going well, I have switched to the Light Side (a move from the Dark Side, lol), but still stay up into the wee hours since I mainly work afternoons now.
    We've adopted our elderly neighbour's tuxedo cat, Lily, since he is in palliative care in the hospital now and she knows us well. We want to keep her in her familiar neighbourhood although she is definitely missing him right now. She is quite the talker, doing chirpy meows but we know she's probably saying, "Where is Bob?"
    I'll post a picture of her later when I get one uploaded. She has really cute markings.
    fi20q9m1jx1r.jpg
    Here's a picture of Lily having a snooze with her little paws all tucked up and crossed, with her tail circling her hind feet. Sometimes she sleeps on her back all stretched out and with a twist to her upper torso reaching far out to one side. Looks so funny.
    rrc21xxya814.jpg

• Kindhearts30Kindhearts30 Member Posts: 1,178 Member Member Posts: 1,178 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    fi20q9m1jx1r.jpg
    Here's a picture of Lily having a snooze with her little paws all tucked up and crossed, with her tail circling her hind feet. Sometimes she sleeps on her back all stretched out and with a twist to her upper torso reaching far out to one side. Looks so funny.
    rrc21xxya814.jpg

Adorable =) Thanks for sharing
    I love animals
  • gillylucky13gillylucky13 Member Posts: 1,988 Member Member Posts: 1,988 Member
    Not nightshift but definitely a night-owl. I love animals too but more specifically am a dog person!
    Hi and welcome @gillylucky13. We used to have a Rhodesian Ridgeback many years ago but we travel too much and a dog is more dependent on its pack for comfort and companionship that a cat is, so now we've got a cat.