Any Metal heads? :)

Options

Replies

• broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on making a metal thread thrive!! Mine never do!! I am a fellow rocker chick!!! My favs are: FFDP, KSE, mudvayne, SOAD (the drummer is my celeb crush) and Papa Roach!!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Avenged Sevenfold!!
  • Natfacestuff
    Natfacestuff Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Definitely a fan of metal and punk! I always try to tell myself that moshing at a rock club counts as a workout!
  • KingOfThoseWhoKnow
    Options
    Colossal metal fan here, feel free to add me :)
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Pretty much love all the bands already mentioned...Tool & SOAD are my top 2 fave bands. I've also seen many of them live (yay for music festivals) got a guitar pick from suicidal tendencies at Riot Fest this past summer. good times :drinker:
  • Malachai76
    Options
    How heavy are you talking? I like rock...volbeat, five finger death punch, tool, disturbed...I could keep going. Lol.

5fdp is the best

I don't think I've ever loved you more than I love you now.

Not heard of volbeat but 5fdp and disturbed are my two fav bands, see disturbed a few years ago and seeing 5fdp in april when they come to Glasgow canna wait :happy:
  • broox80
    Options
    I was doing Crossfit the other day and a girl took out her phone and plugged it in. 3 Michael Jackson songs later I informed her that I would be bringing my phone next session. So, we shall rock out with our socks out till those rockblockers pull the plug!!!
  • broox80
    Options
    How heavy are you talking? I like rock...volbeat, five finger death punch, tool, disturbed...I could keep going. Lol.

5fdp is the best

Not heard of volbeat but 5fdp and disturbed are my two fav bands, see disturbed a few years ago and seeing 5fdp in april when they come to Glasgow canna wait :happy:

Look up Volbeat's Heaven nor Hell!!! Its different but awesome!!!!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, new to the community - I'm Black Dahlia. I'm very fond of 80s metal. Who said 'hair metal' ever went out of style! *LOL*

Best,
    BD

Fellow metal head here, feel free to add y'all...my cat is named after Black Dahlia Murder...*Dahlia* lol but I love the classics too, have the Metallica star forever inked on my back.
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Up the Irons from Arkansas! I've been a metal head since the 80s. I still rock out to old school metal, just as loud as I did in the 1980s! Life long fan of Iron Maiden and many others.

By the way, check out a band called Tesseract (album: Altered State). Full album available on youtube from the record label. It's some of the best music I've heard in ages.

Great topic! Feel free to send me a friend request. Love hearing from other metal heads. :)
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Yes, these are all some of my favs too, as well as System of a Down, Static X and Trivium.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    To everybody discussing 5fdp - check out Motograter. Ian's project before 5fdp and so much better in my opinion. When I first heard 5fdp on the radio I thought it was Motograter toned down :tongue:
  • fruitlooper
    fruitlooper Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've seen static-x 4 times! I'm a huge fan, especially of the older stuff. :)
  • TheWretchedFat
    TheWretchedFat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Me! Mostly death and thrash :)
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Big fan of the 80's metal bands here!
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    I love my metal ... Go Hard or Go Home right!!!!! :tongue:
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    So what is everyone listening to today? Me...dabbling in classic Def Leppard. :)

X
    BD
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    I myself am big into everything but top of my playlist right now it Five Finger Death Punch and Slipknot
  • nhitchner
    nhitchner Posts: 27 Member
    Options

5fdp is the best

The first time I listened to Volbeat was actually from my brother surprising since he doesn't listen to much out of country metal, the first song I listened to from them was Hallelujah Goat, and is def still my favorite song from them.
  • sjanes9
    sjanes9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lamb of God is always a good choice.