Replies

• SarahMarieYates
    SarahMarieYates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    amazing - simply amazing! congrats to you for the willpower and fortitude to pull this off!!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! What a story, so many accomplishments and it sounds like you're just getting started!! Great job :D
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I haven't read a story like this in a long time...I am utterly and completely blown away by what you've accomplished and the sheer level of dedication that you've exercised to get to where you are today.
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Amazing, simply amazing! Brian, what a wonderful inspiration! So happy for you, and wish you many years of health and happiness. Still can't get over it, what a change.
  • nikibean123
    nikibean123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is an AMAZING change! A million congratulations to you (and Jackie for helping you through it).
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I don't know you but I'm very very proud of you. I hope you keep working and continue to excel, and I wish an amazing future for you and Jackie.
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! So very very proud of you! Congratulations!
  • mistyloveslife
    mistyloveslife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am completely blown away by your dedication and success. To go from rock bottom to finding happiness in yourself, your work and love is completely inspirational. Congratulations!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    You need to go on TV, like ABC Good Morning Amercia, they have people that lose 100 ,150 or so pounds, but not as much as you

You really made my day........its great to see that you stuck to your guns, even with the medical set back...............great job
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    At a loss for words, you are absolutely inspiring!!
  • Jacquit1980
    Jacquit1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    omg congratulations, everyone needs you and Jackie in our lives what an inspiration, i think u should train anyone who was a big as you as we would trust you and you know how hard it is, i would definatley sign up, enjoy your new life :)
  • glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, my friend! Congratulations on all your success!! You are amazing!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! What determination and persistence you have... no matter where you found your motivation YOU did the work! You are an inspiration to many!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,991 Member
    Options
    Congrats....wow..what an incredible journey, thanks for sharing your story you are a huge inspiration, you just inspired me to get uo and ride my bike and stop making excuses
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Speechless...dude....and in 15 months?

(bows before you)
  • brianalynnx
    brianalynnx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story and such amazing results, you did a great job taking control of your life! Congratulations :) Shows that with hard work, motivation and dedication we can achieve so much!
  • jardin12
    jardin12 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow Brian. Look how many responses you've got! Just had to add mine - you deserve to get a record number of congratulations because you are one fine man that has shown such courage! Awesome awesome x
  • AreUjoking2
    Options
    You are an incredible man! You should be so proud of yourself, and you are truly an inspiration to all. Thank you for sharing your deepest secrets with us, we all have our struggles, and to know that others struggle also is a big help. Have a fantastic life LIVING your dream.
  • rodmanalbe
    rodmanalbe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG Man, I have so much respect for you.
    I've 'only' lost 39 kgs so far - but I guess the mental process was the same.
    I am so happy for you and I had goosebumps when I finished reading the story, you're a bloody strong person and I'm smiling at you right now! Alberto