How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

1202122232426»

Replies

• 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    What an awesome journey. So inspiring. Thank you for sharing!
  • KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    Wow, I just read about this http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/28/health/irpt-weight-loss-brian-flemming/

Then hop online and it's one of the first posts I notice on here. Congrats man!! You look awesome and I bet you feel awesome too :)
  • mamadukes23
    mamadukes23 Posts: 36 Member
    Truly amazing!! Good for you..I dont even know you but I am proud of you!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    I posted earlier, but I saw your story on CNN today. Congrats on doing your 3rd FK on your 32nd birthday.
  • ik70
    ik70 Posts: 19 Member
    You are amazing !! Congratulations !
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    Brian, you are inspiring and you look amazing and happy!! I remember how awed I was when I read you first post! Still am!! You have knocked a home run out of the park! Thanks for sharing!
  • tat2dzombiegirl
    tat2dzombiegirl Posts: 54 Member
    You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your incredible story! I hope you get to see Jackie more. :)
  • Abscominsoon
    Abscominsoon Posts: 13 Member
    Hey Brian. I read your story on here a while back, then I saw your story on Fox 2 News last night. I just wanted to say you are truly inspiring. Shows what anyone can do with a little motivation and the right attitude. Congrats on your success, and enjoy your new found life!
  • Isca_1
    Isca_1 Posts: 124 Member
    Just wow. What an amazing, inspirational story. Thank you so much for sharing this.

All the best to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!