Can someone review my diet plan for me?

124»

Replies

• Amandabelanger614
    Amandabelanger614 Posts: 110 Member
    Can someone give me what i should be getting in protein in grams? Starting this week i have up from 70g a day to around 100g... and people are still replying this is to low....
  • Amandabelanger614
    Amandabelanger614 Posts: 110 Member
    By your calculation...i should be eating 120g a day... which isnt that much less then what i am starting this week.
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Hi there -

I have maintained about 1200-1600 calories a day for the last three weeks. I workout 6 hours a week, 4 days cardio & 2 days strength. I have lost 14lbs in 60 days and now have maintained for the month of february but have lost inches. Can someone review my normal diet below and tell me if theres something i can change that may help me lose?

Breakfest -
    coffee with artificial sugar zero cals
    1 cup low fat cottage cheese
    1/2 greek yogurt with zero cal sweetner
    60g trail mix

Lunch -
    1 cup brown rice with seasoning

Afternoon snack -
    herbal tea
    1/2 cup natural unsweeted applesauce cup

***workout***

Dinner -
    Some sort of cauliflower casserole
    (the last two weeks have been this one http://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/2013/11/supreme-pizza-cauliflower-casserole-low-carb-gluten-free.html)
    1 serving in g of PB2 dehydrated peanut butter
    1 cup blue bunny ice cream sweetened with artificial sweetner
    1 tbsp sugar free chocolate syrup

I chew gum all day long and drink 60+ oz water a day.
    Intolerant to gluten, eggs and soy.

Thanks for reading!

Breakfast:
    Drop the trail mix and add some heavy cream to your coffee. Make sure the dairy is full fat organic. Add some berries to the yogurt.

Lunch:
    Drop the rice and put a salad and a protein together. Maybe put some egg yolks on the salad, you a probably allergic to the whites and you need some micronutrients.

Dinner:
    Make the dessert a weekly thing but use real sugar. Cook some fresh vegetables and proteins. Drop the PB2 and if you really want nut butters move them to your snack and use almond or sunflower butter.

Drink water to thirst. No reason to flood yourself with water.
  • joanneg572
    joanneg572 Posts: 54 Member
    Big congrats on your weight loss so far!!

You talked about taking a break from artificial sweeteners.
    I know you were asking for input about weight loss, but was curious if removing the the additives would help with the GI problems.
    Here's part of an article....

"Artificial sweeteners and sugar substitutes, found in many sugar-free and diet foods, are often poorly tolerated, resulting in symptoms of gas and bloating. Again, be sure to read labels carefully and look for these additives in the following products:
    •Sugar-free gum
    •Sugar substitute packets for coffee
    •Sugar-free ice cream"

All the best on your journey to fit and fab!!!!:flowerforyou: