• luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    So motivational! Thanks for sharing!
  • RenaHewitt
    RenaHewitt Posts: 47 Member
    Great job! :)
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Wow! What a great story! Keep it up and take care of yourself.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Every now and then I just like to pop in here :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Every now and then I just like to pop in here :)

And yet you've never popped over to my wall and sent me a friend request. :huh: :flowerforyou:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Best thread to read and it was started on Valentine's Day; awesome stuff.
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Incredible.
  • Congratulations! Actually enjoying the workouts is such an incredible thing and makes everything else that you are doing that much easier.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    awesome story, thanks for sharing. I wish you continued good health and happiness!!
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    I loved your story, your advice, and your quote. Thank you for sharing this inspirational journey with me. Gives me the faith I need to keep on mine :-)
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Congratz!! Oh, this is just so wonderful! I'm so glad you're happy and healthy. ^-^ While I am "skinny" compared to a lot of girls, I'm unhealthy. I've been making slow progress but it gets discouraging when the scale doesn't move. But this re-reminds me that it's okay if it doesn't move. I hope you keep at it and that you live a long, full and happy life with your loved ones!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics

2uWuSUr_zps24e9f352.gif
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Love your quote and love your inspiration! although i am kicking myself.. i started on here 3 years ago, did really really well, but quit logging and gained most of it back.

You look gorgeous!
  • schoonma
    schoonma Posts: 27
    Such a great succes story....can I ask you how many calories you eat a day?

Thank you!

Mary Ann
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Such a great succes story....can I ask you how many calories you eat a day?

Thank you!

Mary Ann

Right now 2000 (just started walking my calories up for a long slow bulk, trying to get back some of the booty I lost).

My calorie goal has been something of a moving target. My TDEE right now is around 1950. When I was losing weight I did 1420 net. When I switched to TDEE method I ate 1700 and didn't eat back exercise calories.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    What an incredible journey and life changing experience for you. You are right, you've overcome more than just being overweight.

I don't have the medical issues you have/had; but I did have my own. I too am off two prescriptions 100%. One I was taking because I was pre-diabetic and the other to raise my good cholesterol and both been eliminated. I still take one for high cholesterol but that has been cut in 1/2!

Good job and thanks for sharing your story back in Feb ... I am glad I got to read it today.
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Awesome!
  • So glad that you are feeling better! :flowerforyou:

p.s. YOU do look badass!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!