The Difference 3lbs Can Make (w/ before & after pics)

1234568»

Replies

• Thank you so much for being brave and sharing these. This is just the inspiration I need! I'm lifting and running but the scale isn't moving, but my jeans are looser, and I was wondering if I'm doing the right thing. I may take some photos myself. Fantastic job and thanks again for posting!
  • Awesome job! :drinker:
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    You look amazing!! I think you look great!! Numbers on the scale should not be a major factor in how you feel. Just like you said, your clothes are loser so I would go by how you look in the mirror and how you feel. You are off your meds (that is fantastic). I work in the medical field so I have an appreciation to people who can accomplish a goal without meds.
    Keep up the great work.
    I too hope to be in your boat and look as good as you. ( I plan on taking some photos now since I just started working out with weights again for about 2 weeks straight so far.)
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Amazing, well done :smile:
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Love it when a plan comes together. You've made outstanding progress.:flowerforyou:

Kudos!
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Great message. Great body. Great job.
  • indunna
    indunna Posts: 221 Member
    Bump for inspiration!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! ;)
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    You. Are. Incredible!!!! I saw your pics at the most perfect time, thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • aspired2lift
    aspired2lift Posts: 18 Member
    Amazing!
  • Beet_Girl
    Beet_Girl Posts: 102
    Thank you so much for posting this!! I had NO idea that someone could look this different with such little weight loss! Got to add weights into my routine. But I'm scared-I have no idea what to do in that part of the gym!
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    AMAZING!!
  • FitMommy_91
    FitMommy_91 Posts: 23 Member
    Wow. You look awsome!
  • kingdomsora48
    kingdomsora48 Posts: 22 Member
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratz to you and your progress. The scale might not be telling you what you want, but your photos sure are! Heavy lifting has really been good for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!