Hydroxycut Hardcore, how many pills should I take a day?

124»

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    So tired of quick fix threads.....

george-michael-bluth-falling-down.gif
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    NONE!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    So tired of quick fix threads.....

george-michael-bluth-falling-down.gif

This!!!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    you should take 0 a day
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    None and think about this quote...

"If you didn't need a pill to get fat, why would you need one to get unfat? "

that's just awesome!
  • fredman2
    fredman2 Posts: 57
    I bought hydroxycut - have not taken it - THEN I come here and figure out nope - this isn't for me.
    In fairness to me, I bought it before I ever came onto this website.
  • DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    I'm taking it now, so here's an accurate opinion. And just to be clear - I'm talking about Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite - 2 of which contain 270mg of caffeine.

41m1gqq8NEL.gif

Keep in mind...before this I would drink about 30oz of coffee within a 3 hour period every morning. I already had a fairly high caffeine tolerance. I also stopped all other caffeine intake (coffee, soda, etc.) before starting this. If you don't have a high caffeine tolerance, you WILL get jittery - so start very slow and never exceed the maximum dosage recommended. This also has Yohimbine which can cause some nasty side effects in some people (headache, anxiousness, fast heartbeat). I had gone through a bottle of Yohimbine HCL before this so I was also used to the effects of that. Another fun thing, they don't tell you how much Yohimbine vs. Rauwolscine is in the product - just the total 56.3mg Yohimbine Extract. Good luck guessing.

I started out with 1 pill 2 times a day. After 2 days I started taking 2 pills 2 times a day. I'm going up to 3 just to get through the bottle quicker. The first day I felt more energy in the morning. The second day of 1 pill 2 times day I felt normal. The first day of 2 pills 2 times a day, I felt more energetic. Yet again, I got used to it within a couple of days.

All this does it give you a little extra energy, and maybe suppress your appetite. The 'thermogenic' effect will MAYBE help you burn 1-2% more calories. This is roughly .06-.08 pounds a week for most people. In other words, don't count on it helping you just burn fat.

If you really want extra energy, it might be worth it for the caffeine and Yohimbine - IF you can get it at a decent price (<20). You can also get a bottle of caffeine pills and a bottle of Yohimbine HCL for about 15 dollars.

That's what I'm taking, and my opinion on the product. For you, 2 pills might give you horrible anxiety. No one can tell you that. With Yohimbine, some people are fine taking 2.5mg....but if they take 5.0mg they feel like **** (Note what I said above about not knowing the exact breakdown - but I doubt it's above 2.5mg Yohimbine so they can save money). You might not feel 1 pill, but 2 might be more than your body will favorably respond to. If you do go up to 2 pills, drink lots of water. Oh, and you'll also be pissing all night from the excess water you'll be drinking.

AND, Yohimbine causes water retention in some people.....so keep that in mind as well.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    None. Zero. Zip. Nada . You don't need that crap. No one does.
  • ohheyyitsrenee
    ohheyyitsrenee Posts: 111 Member
    hydroxycut hardcore did wonders for me.... i took two a day.
  • horrorfan
    horrorfan Posts: 42 Member
    No diet pills have sufficient enough "miracle ingredients" to work. Your best bet is just to cut out a few hundred calories from your diet, start replacing unhealthy foods with healthier ones, and start exercising. It can be as simple as a 20 minute walk or a quick, high intensity circuit in your room.
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    You should take 0 pills....they are bad for you.
  • DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    I'm changing my dosage. Before I was going to start taking 3 pills 2 times a day....but now I'm just taking 3 pills in the AM and that's it. Here's why.

As I mentioned, some ingredients can stay in your system and hold water. I was taking my last dosage around 3PM. I would get tired as normal around 11PM, but I wasn't falling asleep before 2AM because I had to pee every 5 minutes. Some of this is the excess water, but some is most likely the product leaving my system. Hopefully sticking to an AM dosage solves this problem.

Just thought I'd update.

And please state exactly which ingredients are bad for you and why - I posted the label above.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,901 Member
    And please state exactly which ingredients are bad for you and why - I posted the label above.
    Well the Titanium Dioxide does nothing for weight loss and since supplements aren't regulated by the FDA, contamination is the biggest issue (practically all raw materials for supplements are imported from outside the US). Titanium Dioxide MAY have traces of toxic lead in from the mining process.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition