Being the only Vegan is not easy

2»

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    This in some ways is a strange thread. I'm a Vegan and have been for years I am Vegan due to my personal ethics on the treatment of animals. A lot of people in this thread seem to have this strange blinkered view that Vegan diets are automatically healthier. You can have both healthy and unhealthy Vegan diets the same way you can have both healthy and un healthy non vegan diets. Yes I wish more people were vegan just because of the implications on animal welfare.

I have know vegans and Vegetarian with some of the most Unhealthy diets I have known. I know people who live off chips (french fries) and Vegan Chocolate. To me this is part of the problem people who come in to the Vegan diet with this total view that suddenly they will be healthier because they are Vegan. As with everyones diet we have to make food choices some people will make better ones than others despite there personal and ethical restrictions on their diet.
  • loggblogmom
    loggblogmom Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for the Stuffed Shells Recipe. It was awesome!
  • MissLucyDee
    MissLucyDee Posts: 66 Member
    Stuffed shells recipe please?

I've recently gone vegan and my family make fun of me for it. I haven't even told my house mates....