Morning exercisers: What time does your alarm go off?

Options
124»

Replies

• FatNFightingIt
    FatNFightingIt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5 am my alarm goes off. Usually I hit snooze once to make me feel better :) I am typically in bed by 9.
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    4:44... get up, throw on clothes and running shoes and run for about 45 minutes... followed by about 15 minutes of stretching and toning and I'm set for the day.
    Problem is that I tend to crash early in the evening. Try to start heading to bed by 9.. lights out at 10... In an ideal world anyway.
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Between 0400 and 0430 if I'm planning to ride partway to work or go for a run. On R&R days I like to sleep in until 0530 then do my trek training. I'm in training for Everest Base Camp trek in September and have to be able to walk for up to 7 hours at a time. Gym workouts are in the evening. I like to be in bed by 2100 but that rarely happens. As summer comes to an end I can sleep in longer as the sun doesn't rise so early (I like to set out before dawn).
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    In bed at 9, lights out by 9:30. Then up at 5:30.
  • TomZot
    TomZot Posts: 165 Member
    Options
  • Lorichr
    Lorichr Posts: 54
    Options
    My alarm goes off at 5:30: I exercise at home varying from DVD to treadmill to stationary bike to yoga on rest days. I am in bed by 10 at the latest.
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I get up at 0430 and I'm out the door by 0515
  • jonzn4fitness
    jonzn4fitness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    3am for workout to make sure Iam at work on time at 5:30am, only to work 12 hours and do it all over the next day. No excuses!!!
  • JoshuaElement
    Options
    5:45am and out the door by 5:55
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    No alarm clock, I wake when the sun comes out. I'm not a morning person though.
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Alarm at 4:20, snooze at 4:29 and 4:38. Grab coffee, drink in car and at gym at 5:00. Done by 6 and back to help with getting kids ready and to school. Bedtime? Anywhere from 10 to 2. And that's mostly MFP's fault.
  • alathIN
    alathIN Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    On days I do the early swim with my group, 04:39 am.

I am doing that swim 4 days a week now.