High Caloric Needs for Weight Loss

1235»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Ok, I realize this response is very late. I believe a lot of the advice posted before me is exactly what you "want" to hear (lots of eggs, peanut butter, full fat milk, blah blah blah and all that crap). I think this will get you in the wrong direction, please steer clear of the paleo diet (and definitely not Atkins) suggested my some above me.

If you want to eat 3000+ calories I suggest a high carb plant based diet. You can pack a banana & fruit smoothie that is easily over 1000 calories and you do not have to be eating all day. As with everyone else saying you don't have to eat so much, YES YOU DO BRAVO!!! Eating high calorie will turn your body into a fat-burner, just like you proved to yourself that one time.

If you're worried about the "sugars", don't be. There is a lot of evident behind fruit based lifestyles. Go check out the book 80/10/10 by Dr. D. Grahm and watch Freelee the Banana Girl on Youtube (she eats 3000+ calories a day and she is wayyy skinny!!). Also, if you are not that into fruit then go read The Starch Solution.

Best of luck on your journey,
    Becky <3

LOLFreelee as an example to follow.

Oh, MFP. Don't ever change.

Don't. Ever. Change.

:smile: