GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT

123457»

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    I have lost 22 lbs since February 1st using Garcinia Cambogia and MFP. The Garcinia curbs my appetite, and I feel great. It amazes me how many people say it doesn't work, yet they have no experience with it.

You've been here for 2 years, yet under 100 posts....
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    I feel like such a fool for buying it at Costco. It has had no effect on me, not even a placebo one.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    I read almost all the posts in this thread. Now I have a headache.

For all those that want the TLDR/summary version, save yourself the trouble.

If Dr. OZ then completely ignore.

I guess I haven't been watching much daytime TV because I've completely missed this clown.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I feel like such a fool for buying it at Costco. It has had no effect on me, not even a placebo one.

Look on the bright side. There are a lot of other similar totally optional zero-to-extremely-minimal-effect products out there that cost a lot more than GC. Consider it the cost of a lesson learned and now focus on what needs to be done to accomplish your goals.

(Not supplement related, but my wife and I established the "24 hour rule" which says that we have to wait 24 hours before making a significant impulse purchase...after spending $1,500 on a Baby Tenda feeding table...which was essentially an overpriced (and ugly) high chair...with our first child many many years ago when we were dirt poor. (After financing it at loan shark rates, we probably spent closer to $4k on it.) However, we've certainly saved more than that since then as a result.)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Obvious spammer ^^^ reported
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    I bought some of this.
    I have lost 32 pounds.

Its still in the cupboard unopened.

When it arrived it made me come to terms with how far removed I had become in terms of accountability for my own weight.
    I hadnt even attempted calorie reduction or exercise.
    I keep the bottle, it acts as a reminder, so in that respect yes it works :tongue:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Obvious spammer ^^^ reported

+1
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    I bought some of this.
    I have lost 32 pounds.

When it arrived it made me come to terms with how far removed I had become in terms of accountability for my own weight.
    I keep the bottle, it acts as a reminder, so in that respect yes it works :tongue:

This is the best testament to the power of GC that I've heard yet!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I bought some of this.
    I have lost 32 pounds.

^this

I may have to revise my views on GC now. I hadn't considered this angle before.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    I bought some of this.
    I have lost 32 pounds.

This is awesome awesome stuff!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    I bought some of this.
    I have lost 32 pounds.

If only I could get them to pay me for it :laugh:
  • ItsABreeThing
    ItsABreeThing Posts: 17 Member
    I highly disagree with a previous comment regarding fats make you fuller, which is false. If anything, fiber and proteins makes you fuller. Which do you can eat more of, 1000 calories in apples (one apple is 80 cals) or 1000 calories in potato chips(a little less than a full bag)?
    i also saw an experiment on a show showcasing this.
  • Sobus76
    Sobus76 Posts: 242 Member
  • GreatDepression
    Yeah, fats in generally aren't very physically filling like protein and fiber, however they are emotionally satiating for many.
  • tawnywest
    tawnywest Posts: 45 Member
    I have been using Garcinia Cambogia and really find it helps suppress my appetite. I bought the Fit brand from Walmart. I didn't expect it to work but it has. The days I forget to take any I feel much hungrier and find it hard to stay within my calorie limits. The days I do take it once or twice, usually first thing in the morning then another capsule whenever I remember later on, I always find I am less hungry. I've been happy with the results and no one can put me off it.
  • ItsABreeThing
    ItsABreeThing Posts: 17 Member
    I had been taking gracinua cambogia irregularly for a month or two (probably 4-7 times a week). The brand is from NuYou Labs.
    As i was taking it, i didnt notice weight loss. In fact i probably gained weight slowly due to my poor dietary choices. Eventually i ordered a different brands because nuyou kabs uses gelatin!
    Im currently using omega soul garcinia cambogia. I purchased this on amazaon(as well as the other brand). I take it three times a day before meals- 15min to 1 hour (sometiimes inget too hungry lol). The weightloss ive noticed i attribute it to my raw vegan dietary change and increased light exercise. Does it work? Maybe. I believe that it does help minutely with my appetite. Other than that, i probably wont order again.
    Keep in mind this isnt a miracle pill

Excuse any grammatical errors.
  • ScottDowell
    ScottDowell Posts: 95 Member
    Garcinia cambogia extract is the supplement which is used for weight loss.It works by doing two things, firstly by blocking the fat and secondly it suppresses your appetite. I never used this, but I heard that it is good for weight loss, it has HCA extract.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Garcinia cambogia extract is the supplement which is used for weight loss.It works by doing two things, firstly by blocking the fat and secondly it suppresses your appetite. I never used this, but I heard that it is good for weight loss, it has HCA extract.

When you read the literature, however, you find that the fat blocking powers only apply to rats.

http://examine.com/supplements/Garcinia+cambogia/
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    GC does nothing for weight loss. It provides a temporary boost of energy and suppresses the appetite which does nothing for a person who needs to be accountable for his/her health. If I want candy then I will go to the dollar store.
  • GreatDepression
    My local Costcos sell this and I bought some but experienced absolutely nothing. I was hoping for a subtle reduction in appetite similar to a big caffeine dose but no. I actually was able to return it two days ago. I'm glad I got my money back. Most people are not so fortunate. Too bad Costco had to take a loss with my purchase and return.

I should point out that since there are so many unregulated brands of this on the market, the one I bought may be of low dosage and/or quality.