PROBLEM?

2»

Replies

• I find the same thing when I work out. On the days I don't work out, I seem to be hungrier.

How about some nuts? Very high cal and packed with good fats. Do you like apples and peanut butter? Yummm.

You'll be fine. Probably tomorrow you'll be really hungry and wonder why. :wink:

All sound yummy, I will keep those in mind if I have this problem again. I know I need to eat SOMETHING for dinner, but today was just weird for me! THANKS
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    I find the same thing when I work out. On the days I don't work out, I seem to be hungrier.

How about some nuts? Very high cal and packed with good fats. Do you like apples and peanut butter? Yummm.

You'll be fine. Probably tomorrow you'll be really hungry and wonder why. :wink:

All sound yummy, I will keep those in mind if I have this problem again. I know I need to eat SOMETHING for dinner, but today was just weird. THANKS

You're welcome!

Wish I had your problem right now......all I can think of is a root beer float. No. Not. Gonna. Happen. :grumble:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    stoopid quotes
This discussion has been closed.