Which cereal is better?

2»

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    I'd choose bran flakes over either option, most times. The fiber helps me feel fuller longer. They also taste fabulous with fresh fruit mixed in (raspberries, strawberries, bananas ... I've even does craisins, lol)

I also like Cheerios, Wheat Chex, etc ... cereals that have more whole grain. I do have frosted mini (shredded) wheat, which has extra sugar, but again the whole grain cereal helps keep me fuller.
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Grape Nuts are pretty good with splenda...and of course Raisin Bran...Delish
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    My personal favorites are: Kashi go lean! original (I love this one because it has 12 grams of protein, and the serving size is huge!) , Shredded wheat spoon size (Zero sugar, and only 2 ingredients! great with strawberries, or bananas!), plain cheerios (Not the honey nut ones, just the plain old cheerios, with no sugar), and if you want a little bit of sweetness, try Kashi cinnamon harvest, (Not too sweet, but just enough to cure your cravings), I've also been liking the Post great grains cereals (some are higher in sugar than others, but a few are quite good i terms of sugar and calories!!) These are just a few of my personal favorites, and are some of the healthier cereals out there (IMO) :) Best of luck!!