Fisticuffs.

how bout no

hEDB77F09
  • metalkim85
    metalkim85 Posts: 72 Member
    I think everyone has their own definition of "hot"
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    MyChocolateDiet...no contest...she has a temp of 102 degrees.

LOLwut?!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I have the hottest Friends List...**shrugs**

love the socks.....she is moving up the ranks....

<===ate her socks.....HOW SEXY AM I NOW BISH!?

is campaigning and shameless self promotion allowed?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    It's a secret.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    I aspire to be considered "hot"someday. Still working to achieve my goals.

And profiles need to be publicly opened so I can see pictures before I can make a decision to vote. :tongue:
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Were all hott .But even just cause his personality id say littlebutlean dont know anyothers
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Me. I'm nude in this photo
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Were all hott .But even just cause his personality id say littlebutlean dont know anyothers

That was sweet...not to creep ya out or anything but you're gorgeous. I'd say you're on the list for some of the MFP men.
  • Quivo
    Quivo Posts: 44 Member
    i just joined today so i don't know yet...but in a couple of months maybe it will be me :)
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Given the fire I am currently sitting in front of, I think I win this round.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    o bby
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    o bby

Your bushy tail is very....erotic.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    o bby

Your bushy tail is very....erotic.
    Let me shake it for ya.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    What a way to make a whole bunch of people feel ugly. Wonderful competition.

I know I wouldn't win anyway, turquoise hair or not hahaha
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

Christ you are such a naysayer. Listen, just because someone is unhappy with their weight loss and you think it is a great rate of loss, doesn't mean they are bragging. Just because a person is attractive, it doesn't mean they are telling anyone else they are unattractive.

You need to address your insecurities.
  • CharleePear

Christ you are such a naysayer. Listen, just because someone is unhappy with their weight loss and you think it is a great rate of loss, doesn't mean they are bragging. Just because a person is attractive, it doesn't mean they are telling anyone else they are unattractive.

WOAH there cowboy, re read what I said!!! I have no problem with people being beautiful and proud! I just think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and a lot of people get left out in these kinda competitions. JEEZ Step off matey!
  • CharleePear

WOAH there cowboy, re read what I said!!! I have no problem with people being beautiful and proud! I just think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and a lot of people get left out in these kinda competitions. JEEZ Step off matey!
    ETA: I was just bringing up a point...like you haven't been the last person picked etc. It's not a nice feeling. These threads leave a lot of people feeling that way. I was actually trying to keep it light, but ok you poked a stick at the bear!