P90X3!! Success stories!!

13»

Replies

• jbkeough
    jbkeough Posts: 5 Member
    I have a couple of weeks left before I take more pics for the end of block 3, but these are from the start and then end of block 2.

cufnlxm.jpg
    AxvM2tp.jpg
    qTM2nMp.jpg

great work - you must be pleased!!! Which rotation are you doing? and Are you doing that exclusively?
  • tanfit4life
    tanfit4life Posts: 43 Member
    I do p90x -I also go to gym and lift-I do like a challenge-and it is a great challage -take measurement -I lost 5 inchs-but I have gained mass -I also lost 10 pounds-I do it 6 days aweek-but at first even them I love to workout it was a challenge-now I am getting ready to complete it-I follow the program-I do cardio and mass version-so for me it worked-I also do crossfit training-
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    I am doing classic. I don't really do any additional exercise - maybe a bit of running here and there if I have some extra calories to burn.
  • Radedj
    Radedj Posts: 5 Member
    I am on the first week of block 3 of the p90x3 workout and since the beginning i have not lost any weight. I have however lost about an 1 inch around the waist. I think i should be progressing a lot quicker. Does anybody have any experience in this? I am Male 5'11, 181.5 lbs and i feel i eat very clean. I measure everything i eat and usually hit my target goals on protein/carbs/fats. I was doing a 40/30/30 and and just changed it tonight to start trying 30/40/30. I feel i have gain some muscle mostly in the thighs and chest area but nothing on arms. I cannot for the life of me get rid of the belly fat. Often in the evening it looks like i gain weight as my stomach gets bloated it's really weird. What else can i say that would help i do run at least 2 times a week about 3 miles each time.

If anybody has any advice please let me know.

thanks
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,388 MFP Moderator
    I am on the first week of block 3 of the p90x3 workout and since the beginning i have not lost any weight. I have however lost about an 1 inch around the waist. I think i should be progressing a lot quicker. Does anybody have any experience in this? I am Male 5'11, 181.5 lbs and i feel i eat very clean. I measure everything i eat and usually hit my target goals on protein/carbs/fats. I was doing a 40/30/30 and and just changed it tonight to start trying 30/40/30. I feel i have gain some muscle mostly in the thighs and chest area but nothing on arms. I cannot for the life of me get rid of the belly fat. Often in the evening it looks like i gain weight as my stomach gets bloated it's really weird. What else can i say that would help i do run at least 2 times a week about 3 miles each time.

If anybody has any advice please let me know.

thanks

Do you use a food scale? Also, have you had any bloodwork or have any medical conditions? On a side note, you might need a few more calories. i am the same stats as you and I eat 2500 calories and lose 1lb per week. But I am also doing doubles. Although if you aren't losing, it's either mismeasuring or something else going on.
  • jessie0494
    jessie0494 Posts: 16 Member
    I just started week 2 guys! I am just doing the normal program for now. I love thia program so far! I felt an amazing difference between total synergystics on day one to today day 8! Last week i struggled the entire time. Today even my boats and plows were pretty decent!
  • jessie0494
    jessie0494 Posts: 16 Member
    I just started week 2 guys! I am just doing the normal program for now. I love thia program so far! I felt an amazing difference between total synergystics on day one to today day 8! Last week i struggled the entire time. Today even my boats and plows were pretty decent!
  • michelleraebaker
    michelleraebaker Posts: 42 Member
    Amaze-a-balls! I love the Beachbody workouts so much I started selling them! I coming into week 6 of X3 and still love.

Awesome job!!!!! I found the best part with it only being 30 minutes putting in suplimental cardio workouts a couple times a week is easy, so that's what I'm doing too!
  • Starting week 9. Down 17 pounds. Also do hot yoga 5 days week. Sedentary job. Thinner than i normally am at this weight probably due to the core. Dieting too. Been doing diet to go. Live in dc area. Good, but expensive and yes I eat other stuff. Try to keep calories under 2000 a day.

Accelerator is the hardest one so far. Decelerator for first time tomorrow. Looks hard. Do all 7 days.

Male. Could probably lose another 30 pounds. However at that weight I would be totally ripped. We will see.

Plan to be outside more when it warms up to burn more calories.
  • zoquo
    zoquo Posts: 75
    Ok so ive been dong Insanity as a daily workout but am thinking of getting something else for a change can anyone tell me what the difference is between the P90X and the P90X2 and 3 and how different they are to the Insanity?

Peace
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Ok so ive been dong Insanity as a daily workout but am thinking of getting something else for a change can anyone tell me what the difference is between the P90X and the P90X2 and 3 and how different they are to the Insanity?

Peace

P90X workouts are long (around an hour plus the abs dvd). P90X3 workouts are 30 minutes.
    The P90 series uses weights and resistance days alongside cardio and stretching/yoga days, and is less focused on cardio than Insanity.
  • Hey guys I'm about 5"10, 162lbs and I have 35inches off of my belly. I'm really lost into either starting off with t25 or p90x3 classic or lean, because I feel that I have a bit of muscle definition around my shoulders, bixeps and trixeps but I plan on losing the belly fat off without losing muscle. I thought about t25 but I was afraid I would lose some muscle and then I thought about getting the Lean p90x3 since it is kinda both resistance/lifting and cardio. So what do you think guys, should I start off with Classic or Lean or shift to t25 or..? I'm not that much of a weight lifter but I like cardio
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    I'm in the transition week of block 1 and I haven't lost any weight :\ I'm not taking measurements and photos til the end of the week so maybe that will tell a different story. Or maybe i'm just a late bloomer.

I'm 5'2 ish, 149 lbs. Relatively active as I bartend 4-6 days a week for 9-12 hour shifts on my feet at all times. I'm trying to stick to about 1600 cals per day, but have been known to go over. I eat relatively "clean" as in no fast food and no soda. Unfortunately I get caught up eating some not so healthy stuff through pure necessity. ( I don't get a break so I can't sit down to eat a meal. Anything eaten at work has to be done standing up and on the go. )

Will come back and post pics here if there is anything to show!
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Ok..showing just my back side. The front/side still make me cringe.

Before p90x3 and after Block 1 (so..day 28) Not a whole lot of difference, but I can tell the bikini bottoms aren't cutting in as much.

Untitled_3.jpg
  • katchik99
    katchik99 Posts: 2 Member
    Ok..showing just my back side. The front/side still make me cringe.

Before p90x3 and after Block 1 (so..day 28) Not a whole lot of difference, but I can tell the bikini bottoms aren't cutting in as much.

Untitled_3.jpg

When I did P90X I didn't see much change the first month. It was in the second month photos I could finally see the changes. Hang in there the changes will happen!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!