the worst waste of calories you've eaten?

191011121315»

Replies

• WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    This cinnamon chocolate donut I had earlier. Blehhhh

I've had better. Total waste.
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Cadbury creme eggs are delicious. I would never buy them myself... but the boyfriend came home with a few this easter. No regrets.

I think the calorie I feel is most wasted is the one I drink instead of eat. Fruit juice, non-diet pop, lemonade, sweet tea ... It's a waste. I think I live on water and black coffee.

That being said. My treat of choice is a kettle one and cranberry with a lime.

edit for words :)
  • lyoill
    lyoill Posts: 59
    ooh I already answered but I have to add that milkshakes (any) are my #1 "will no longer consume" item purely because I drink them so fast I barely even taste it. I'm like a toddler just sucking it down ASAP and can't seem to sip a shake slowly so there is NO point in me ever having another...especially when the calories are insane. I'm better off with a 300-400 calorie mini Blizzard that I can savor every tiny bite!

have you tried a frozen banana with low fat milk and nutmeg? insanely yum and just over 100 calories:) no ice cream but the frozen banana is so like ice cream :) yum!
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    I bought a cookie from a gas station. I guess it was supposed to be like a nobake cookie? Anyway. It looked good. And it was. Later looked up the brand on MFP. 300 calories. Sounds fair enough. Except... the cookie was TINY.

Oh well. At least it tasted good. lol
  • gulfcoastnik
    gulfcoastnik Posts: 19 Member
    My sinful drink is Champagne, I dont' have any problem topping off a bottle over a 2 hour span at home, but I really have to try to get in all my work out calories eat tons of veggies on those days.
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    a Mango-rita (Budlight) 180 calories for 8oz, didn't really like the taste. I don't drink alcohol but when I do, it has to be worth it.
  • Bpmfortune
    Bpmfortune Posts: 2 Member
    A pasta and shrimp entree at a restaurant. When I got near the bottom of the large bowl, I discovered that not only did I eat too much pasta at one sitting-- the volume of butter nearly equaled the volume of the shrimp!
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Almost any "appetizer" at any restaurant... especially buffalo chicken sliders. I think those are the worst, calorie-wise. To make matters worse, my friends and I would snack on these and other apps on nights out - after we had already eaten dinner. The humanity! So not worth the 1000s of calories.
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    me too.