What does your epic cheat meal consist of?

1235»

Replies

• ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    Big, juicy, highest quality filet, potatoes au gratin, cheese fries (with the orange fluorescent nacho cheese,) biscuits and gravy, and a bottle of Florida's best red muscadine wine :)

where do YOU put all of that?!?!?!
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Big, juicy, highest quality filet, potatoes au gratin, cheese fries (with the orange fluorescent nacho cheese,) biscuits and gravy, and a bottle of Florida's best red muscadine wine :)

where do YOU put all of that?!?!?!

Lol!! I've never had all of that at once! Maybe I've had two or three at once though ;) I see this as my ultimate cheat meal that I'll most likely never have all in one sitting. But I did have the cheese fries last weekend as part of a cheat day! Omg soooooo worth it.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    -A dozen Kripsy Kreme donuts :love:
    -A gallon of brownie moose tracks ice cream :love:
    -A large pepperoni pizza from Dominos
    -A giant corn dog
    -Fried twinkies and oreos
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    wicked-variety-bucket-productimage.jpg

Only 995 cals? That's actually not that bad lol i mean aside from everything being deep fried...thought it would be in the thousands

That's what I'm wondering too. All that food couldn't possibly be just 995 calories. Maybe they mean 995 per serving?
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Wine , wine and more wine possibly a tequila too , and chocolate dark.mmmmmmmmm fondue with fruit and cake yummm
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Weirdly not a 'cheat' but after bootcamp (circuits class) on Saturday I go to Tesco, buy a ready cooked chicken and annihilate it in the car... I am like a wild animal. Roll on Saturday! :)
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    A mixed donner kebab with loadsa chilli sauce :love: :tongue:
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    wicked-variety-bucket-productimage.jpg

Only 995 cals? That's actually not that bad lol i mean aside from everything being deep fried...thought it would be in the thousands

yeahs its a 4 person meal, so would be closer to 2000 if you had half lol