Getting Started

2»

Replies

• mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    I have been bragging about these challenge groups elsewhere on MFP and it looks like more people have signed up. :smile:
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I see the numbers growing. I also see we have quite a few "lurkers" that sign up but don't participate on the spreadsheet. We are being watched.:huh:
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    I totally forgot to log in and sign up yesterday! It was a half day of school before spring break next week, so I was mainly focused on not losing my mind and then getting home and taking a nap :).

I managed to lose 5.7 pounds during the April Fool's challenge, which doesn't seem like much but I'm happy with it. I plan to lose very slowly so it stays away. I chose a goal weight of 135 for this challenge, which is a loss of 8.3 pounds. I'd like to be slightly more ambitious than last time, mainly because the weather is nicer and my primary form of exercise is walking/running outside.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    I see the numbers growing. I also see we have quite a few "lurkers" that sign up but don't participate on the spreadsheet. We are being watched.:huh:

Flashes the lurkers... :bigsmile:
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    We have some more additions. Up to 75 now!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    We have some more additions. Up to 75 now!

Awesome!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Yay! The more the merrier!