Weekly Weigh In: 3/29 to 4/4

2»

Replies

• Vune
    Vune Posts: 674 Member
    Great job on everyone's losses and accountability! I can't wait to see what next week brings.
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    This week so far is going really well for me, I'm actually looking forward to stepping on the scale and getting out my measuring tape on Saturday! Bring on the weekend!
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Starting weight 178, ages ago.
    W1: 161 lbs.
    W2: 158.5
    W3: 158.5
    W4: 158.5
    W5: 156.5
    CW: 157.5

I had a hard time this week, with my grandma dying, but I've had a hard time even before that. I'm hoping I can lose more if I'm more careful to stay under my goal.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 674 Member

I had a hard time this week, with my grandma dying, but I've had a hard time even before that. I'm hoping I can lose more if I'm more careful to stay under my goal.

So sorry about your grandma. My dad has been in the hospital hospital and it doesn't look good for him, so I'm with you. Weight loss isn't linear, and it still looks like you're trending downward. You'll do great.
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Almost forgot about this!

CW: 145 (4/4)

I've been losing weight but even though I'm trying to be health minded I still think about food all the time. The only difference I feel is that I'm no longer obsessed about sugar and don't get crazed with hunger any more. My hope is to eventually learn how to balance my foods intuitively.
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member

So sorry about your grandma. My dad has been in the hospital hospital and it doesn't look good for him, so I'm with you. Weight loss isn't linear, and it still looks like you're trending downward. You'll do great.

I'm so sorry. I lost my dad ten years ago and it's still painful. I hope it goes easy for him and you. You are both in my thoughts.