30 Day Plank Challenge - April

12346»

Replies

• ruthlesswr
    ruthlesswr Posts: 114 Member
    I skipped last night - just couldn't get to it so last night was my "rest night" I guess. I'm going to try to pick it up tonight. We'll see.
  • ruthlesswr
    Looks like everybody else has given up on this. I went on a hiking weekend and after long hikes all day I just couldn't make myself plank at night too. I tried to pick it back up last night, but only made it through about 2:45 before my left shoulder starting to really hurt. I'll try again tonight.
  • ruthlesswr
    I made it through the 4 minute plank! Just 3 more days to go....
  • ruthlesswr
    Made it through the second 4 minute plank last night.
  • jfubar13
    jfubar13 Posts: 11 Member
    I am in!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    I just stumbled across this post. I did my first plank ever on Wednesday (although I don't know how long I held it). I'm sorry I didn't see this a month ago, although I'm going to print out your calendar and start tomorrow AM. Thanks.:happy: :happy:
  • me too! I'm very late to the party but it's a great idea for May!
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    in, is this a set of three planks or just one plank a day?
  • ruthlesswr
    Jescamp9481 - I'm doing the one that's just one plank a day, but I'd think you can do whichever one you want and just track your progress here. Good luck!
    I finished 4:30 last night. Tonight is my last night!
  • yes im also doing one a day - i dont think i could do any more at the mo! Well done ruthlesswr....
  • ruthlesswr
    Well folks, I had to bail on this with just one day left in the challenge. i've done something to my right shoulder and putting that much pressure on it for 5 minutes just isn't a good idea. I feel pretty good that I almost made it the whole way, and as soon as the shoulder heals, I'll start incorporating a plank into my daily exercises.