Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Replies

• Kellyn1234
    Kellyn1234 Posts: 5 Member
    <3
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    @Adventuretown

You are doing an amazing job. I also wanted to say that I am glad when you post before/now pictures, you are in the same spot, doing the same pose, wearing the same kind of clothes. Sometimes when people post in different poses or regular clothes vs workout clothes, it is hard for me to see what the difference is. Anyway, keep up the good work. It really shows!

Awww! Thank you so much! :):)
    My only regret is that I didn't take a photo in workout clothes when I was first starting out (and much bigger). It would have been so good to have to be able to compare to! Darn!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    mmjclark04 wrote: »
    I'm 5' 4"...
    Here's me from 233lbs to 194lbs... and still losing!!!

6id5eq7tf87n.jpg

We have the same starting weight and same height! I am currently at 204...I hope I look that great in 10 more pounds!!! Fabulous job! What is your goal?

Thank you so much <3

My goal right now is 170 lbs (total loss of 64 lbs), but I'm not stuck on that number and will definitely reevaluate as I go. I am very muscular (I have 69.4 lbs of skeletal muscle mass, which is 32% of my weight and considered in the "high" range) and I'm ok with that.. but I realized a long time ago that even when I'm wearing the same size clothes as someone the same physical size as me, I will be 20ish lbs heavier than them usually, due to my muscular build.

I'm wearing a size 12 jeans now and hope to be in an 8 or so when I get to my goal...

I never considered it a high muscle mass, lol, I just thought I weigh heavy, I guess same thing. I'm 5'5.5 and at about 195 I would be a size 12 as well. I'm a loose 9 at 176, when others I meet weigh less at size 9.

Anywayz, thanks you all for the inspiration, can't wait to post myself when I reach my goal, which is size 12.
  • summertime19
    summertime19 Posts: 57 Member
    5'5" and looking for inspiration! Looks like I found it!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    bump
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    2011-2015 465# to 178# ☺

29yr42r.jpg

de0gpc.jpg

This is just amazing!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,080 Member
    edited August 2016
    runner4546 wrote: »
    Down 11 lbs in these pictures - I am not quite 5'4 and this is 148:
    Tons of barre work (pretty much daily), Paleo + Intermittent fasting. I still feel some rolls I'd like to get rid of but I am amazed that 137 can be a size 2 / size 27 jeans.
    You look awesome!
    How long did it take you to do that?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!