Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Have you ever ___________?

Replies

• dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    epangili wrote: »
    Nice!

No, I don't haggle just do thrift store or discount shopping most of the time. Live on less so you can give more - my motto idea taken from book called "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. It's one of my favorite books.

HYE found money in your pocket when checking before throwing in the washing machine

I wasn’t haggling with the guy. Shops like that in area like that have high price to rip off tourists so when he said the price I thought better to go somewhere else and he kept lowering price as knew I wasn’t a tourist but still wanted to make the sell.

No I haven’t. I empty my pockets every time I get home. All notes are in wallet so take that out and put on table. All coins, no matter the value, go in to a bowl. Once bowl is full they go in big jar until I have a few jars then give a jar to each homeless person I see, that doesn’t look drunk or on drugs. I hate loose change as it weighs my pockets down and I get my clothes tailored so weight in pockets changes the look.

HYE had the wind blow umbrella out of your hand and hit someone?
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    edited January 2020
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    epangili wrote: »
    Nice!

No, I don't haggle just do thrift store or discount shopping most of the time. Live on less so you can give more - my motto idea taken from book called "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. It's one of my favorite books.

HYE found money in your pocket when checking before throwing in the washing machine

I wasn’t haggling with the guy. Shops like that in area like that have high price to rip off tourists so when he said the price I thought better to go somewhere else and he kept lowering price as knew I wasn’t a tourist but still wanted to make the sell.

No I haven’t. I empty my pockets every time I get home. All notes are in wallet so take that out and put on table. All coins, no matter the value, go in to a bowl. Once bowl is full they go in big jar until I have a few jars then give a jar to each homeless person I see, that doesn’t look drunk or on drugs. I hate loose change as it weighs my pockets down and I get my clothes tailored so weight in pockets changes the look.

HYE had the wind blow umbrella out of your hand and hit someone?

So sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were haggling - I got what you meant the first time (the merchant was haggling you).

I HAVE to get my clothes tailored because I'm 4'11" so I understand what you meant of coins changing the look. I meant big paper dollar bills.🏦. I don't keep change in my pocket probably because I'm a woman with a purse. 😀

Nope.

HYE caught a baseball during a game
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    I have not! I'd probably more likely get hit with it :sweat_smile:

HYE run a 5K
  • dallsop417
    Yes, when I was younger. My brother and I would do it Sunday.

HYE been to a theatre to watch a play or opera
  • dallsop417
    Yes, watched Cinderella last week and loved it!

HYE went scuba diving?

Nice. Have you seen wicked yet? If not, go see it. I’ve seen it 5 times already 😂
  • dallsop417

HYE went scuba diving?

Nice. Have you seen wicked yet? If not, go see it. I’ve seen it 5 times already 😂
  • dallsop417
    dallsop417 wrote: »

HYE went scuba diving?

Not yet but a friend has also mentioned it to me!
    I’ll definitely watch out for that one!

It really is good, and if you don’t know the story already, it gives a great twist to the wizard of oz.
  • dallsop417
    Yes I have but wild ones in the sea just outside my marina. I’ve not done it with trained one before.

HYE been skiing
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Nope, I prefer snowboarding

Yes, I agree Wicked is a must see!!!

HYE seen a Shin Lim show? Also, worth it and I'm not into "magic" / slight of hand!
  • Essenzookzee
    Essenzookzee Posts: 3,002 Member
    Only on AGT

HYE used Instacart to get groceries delivered?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    No,, I've been wondering about it though

HYE been on a Hayride
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Yep!

HYE won over $50 on a scratch ticket?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Yes, $100 in 1995 😋

Have you ever played Bingo?