Losing lots of weight and buying clothes that fit

2»

Replies

• mrslstage
    mrslstage Posts: 51 Member
    I like the fitted look, but going from a 20 to a 8 or 10 made me learn that I like my money more. I try to buy one pair of cheap or used jeans in every size. And I try to buy work clothes- enough for a week every other size or two. I've found dresses and skirts to be more forgiving. Then I use belts or stitch a few to take them in a bit.

My rule is to wear them until I can pull the pants down easily without unbuttoning. My plan is to wait until I hit maintenance and then stock up. All this is temporary. I feel good enough as long as I have one or two fitted outfits that make me feel and look good in my new size.

Wow, this is exactly my former size, current size, and are my rules too! Lol
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Awesome, no? I haven't paid more than $20 for a piece of clothing in years... and that was a formal dress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!