What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• bethsapphire
    bethsapphire Posts: 7 Member
    Im currently playing League of Legends, quite new to it :) if anyone plays it and wants to add me then let me know :)
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Still playing LOTRO, I downloaded Civilization and remembered I suck at it, and Skyrim which I'm afraid to get sucked into. :grin:
  • 82dB
    82dB Posts: 33 Member
    Just done the beta for The Division. It's better than expected! So if any of you are looking at getting it on PS4 pm me.

Also about to start Helldivers, so if anyone is looking for a group we have a couple of spots.
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    I just got back into dying light, there's a whole new map coming out soon :)
  • skyler0
    skyler0 Posts: 3 Member
    XCom 2 just came out so I'll be playing that for the next while :D
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    I waste so much time on my settlements in Fallout. And I'm to the point where I wish I could permanently kill Preston LOL. No, I don't care if another settlement needs my help. I'm magazine hunting right now, before pressing on with the game which I could have done in a night. It's not Skyrim, but I've really enjoyed Fallout 4.

I am starting to get mad because he is giving me repeat missions now. Hey, I just found a new settlement that needs our help - "Kidnapping at Abernathy Farms." Ummm... Well, Preston....thing is I JUST F#CKING HELPED THEM. I literally just got their daughter back. If her dumb *kitten* self got kidnapped again.... maybe she is running away......

Strong.... go kill Preston.....
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I waste so much time on my settlements in Fallout. And I'm to the point where I wish I could permanently kill Preston LOL. No, I don't care if another settlement needs my help. I'm magazine hunting right now, before pressing on with the game which I could have done in a night. It's not Skyrim, but I've really enjoyed Fallout 4.

I am starting to get mad because he is giving me repeat missions now. Hey, I just found a new settlement that needs our help - "Kidnapping at Abernathy Farms." Ummm... Well, Preston....thing is I JUST F#CKING HELPED THEM. I literally just got their daughter back. If her dumb *kitten* self got kidnapped again.... maybe she is running away......

Strong.... go kill Preston.....

I started Fallout 4 a couple of weeks ago on the PS4. I picked up a used copy for 40$. Been playing that and Batman Arkham Knight for XB1. Best Buy had a limited deal, 20$ for a new copy. They had used copies of the same game for 40$. I'm still scratching my head over that one.
  • sadie651986
    sadie651986 Posts: 13 Member
    Currently I am loving Diablo 3! I also sneek a little minecraft in there from time to time. And, on bad days, Call of Duty to just try and release some stress.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Not currently playing but I heard Final Fantasy IX is going to be on steam soon. Take my money.
  • weirdski
    weirdski Posts: 6 Member
    I mainly play League!
    I enjoy Borderlands, GW, and other Steam games
    I am tempted to buy a lot on the Lunar Steam Sale. RIP my wallet.

Feel free to add/message me on MFP or Steam or League :smiley:
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 545 Member
    Still Skyrim, Fallout 4, BO3 and Elite.
  • JamieATX
    JamieATX Posts: 6 Member
    Skyrim still here too. :) Just started Saint's Row IV. Casually playing Speed Runners.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Replaying Dragon Age Origins.
  • raine291
    raine291 Posts: 14 Member
    Ark evolved :smile:
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    I imagine street fighter 5 is going to be taking up all my free time starting today.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    raine291 wrote: »
    Ark evolved :smile:

I loved playing Ark! I was playing it from the start of early access right up until recently, but now I'm kinda burnt out on it. There's only so many dinosaurs you can tame, and how many times you can put up with spawning on the beach and getting killed by a dilo before you can pick up your first rock :s
  • N3revarine
    N3revarine Posts: 2 Member
    Currently re-binging on Morrowind. <3
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    I just picked up Rocket League on Monday and I might be a little addicted.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    I just picked up Rocket League on Monday and I might be a little addicted.

That game is so great! I do really hate how a lot of people I play with online act like 5 year Olds on a soccer field. Everyone rushing and crowding around the ball at all times. So many times I've set up a great shot for myself only to have my teammates hit into me or knock the ball in the complete opposite direction of the goal just because they want to touch the ball.

Still, even with that, it's a blast. And at least when I play with my friend we alternate being "goalie."
  • Alienmoon84
    Alienmoon84 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    The Witcher 3 and WoW as always.