What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• rgbmore
    rgbmore Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Crashlands and Undertale are what I've been playing lately.

Oooo what endings (if any) have you gotten on Undertale thus far?
  • abm91
    abm91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well right now league of legends...NEXT Week however i have black desert online and The Division and the new zombie map on Black ops 3...busy times
  • Miss_Munster
    Miss_Munster Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    getting back into CSGO. Also have fallout 4 but havent gotten into it yet. Also been streaming horror games, so if anyone has any good ones let me know! (played outlast, layers of fear, dreadout, alien isolation, amnesia, the park, dungeon nightmares 2, soma)
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    getting back into CSGO. Also have fallout 4 but havent gotten into it yet. Also been streaming horror games, so if anyone has any good ones let me know! (played outlast, layers of fear, dreadout, alien isolation, amnesia, the park, dungeon nightmares 2, soma)

Penumbra series is good. Maybe condemned?
  • osujscott
    osujscott Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back in swtor the game has drastically changed for the the better since I last played
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I've been playing Thief just because it was free on Xbox Gold. Not too bad, but not great. Good for like an hour long session.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I spent the weekend playing the Path of Exile: Ascendancy expansion. I've also just downloaded Black Desert online; dunno when I'm going to find the time to invest in another mmo though.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I finally picked up Stardew valley and I might be addicted.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I am currently playing "Ogre Battle: March of the black Queen" on my SNES Emulator. My wife and i are playing Rift as our MMO and my guilty pleasure right now is a stupid little game called "Craft the World". It's silly in concept but it's really addicting.
  • silico
    silico Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    BF4 & Battlefront + just started fallout 4. Super excited about fallout since I lost a summer to fallout 3 once.
  • skyler0
    skyler0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Rocket League, Twilight Princess HD, Chivalry, GTAV (bought it on sale the other day after getting a new GPU), and XCOM2 currently :)
  • Aedon2
    Aedon2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am currently playing Dragon Blaze it's a mobile game rpg for iOS and Android. Lots of fun.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Black Desert Online and The Division, recently built a new rig with a 980 Xtreme and I'm loving it!
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Level 72 in fallout, still can't decide on a faction haha. I like where the game's at and the three main factions are busy just hating the institute.
  • silico
    silico Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Level 72 in fallout, still can't decide on a faction haha. I like where the game's at and the three main factions are busy just hating the institute.

I'm level 13 and I've spent almost the entire game making a huge junk wall around sanctuary and putting up spotlights. Worth it.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I usually play Halo 5 but just recently started playing Smite and The Division.
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    silico wrote: »

I'm level 13 and I've spent almost the entire game making a huge junk wall around sanctuary and putting up spotlights. Worth it.

Haha yea, that sounds about where I was at level 13 too. It really is a fun game!
  • Jessofthevalley
    Jessofthevalley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm currently playing 7 Days to Die on PC, and Guitar Hero Live on PS4.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Destiny, just to do the daily bounties and iron boredom whenever they get it going, fallout 3, Final fantasy explorers, tales of xillia 2, wasteland 2 (man this game is rough) and shadowrun hong kong. There's lots of others as i tend to get frustrated and bounce around.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I was coerced into picking Smite back up with a few friends now that it's out on ps4. While I still feel it's just as annoying playing with a controller as it was when I tried to play on XboxOne, it kind of rekindled my interest and I'm now back to playing it on PC again.

So currently I'm playing Smite (on ps4 and pc), rise of the tomb raider, street fighter 5, and stardew valley.