What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    Restarting Final Fantasy VII. I am ashamed to admit that I played the game to the final boss, but never actually beat it. I need to finished what I started over 20 years ago.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Restarting Final Fantasy VII. I am ashamed to admit that I played the game to the final boss, but never actually beat it. I need to finished what I started over 20 years ago.

Whaaat? Man, if Sephiroth gave you issues, wait until you go looking for Ruby and Emerald Weapon.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    I'm currently going without sleep so I can play Conan Exiles around my work schedule.

The male bodily mechanics are interesting. Swimming naked is an eye-opener. Guess it's about time though; the female boob physics have always been amusing.
  • jlr_405
    jlr_405 Posts: 18 Member
    MLB the Show 15 and I also got back into Gtav Storymode!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Skyrim Remastered on the PS4, along with ESO (though that's on the backburner). Looking forward to playing the new Zelda soon
  • Naruya
    Naruya Posts: 81 Member
    Horizon Zero Dawn! <3 It's even more awesome than I had hoped, I seriously can't put it down. Paired with my new 4k TV and PS4 Pro I've never seen a console game this beautiful.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Season 4 competitive overwatch anyone else want to climb ranks on PC? Add me
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    I have been playing a little bit of Final Fantasy 15 and we tried the beta for Ghost Recon: Wildlands so we will be getting that in a few days. Also, my brother just got me Mario Maker but I haven't had time to sit down and start playing it yet.
  • _Justinian_
    Currently addicted to Hearthstone. lol
  • kittynieve
    kittynieve Posts: 41 Member
    I decided to skip Horizon for now and got Ghost Recon: Wildlands instead so I can play with my boyfriend and our mates. It will be released on Tuesday and I can't wait to play it again since it was a lot of fun in the beta! Hopefully we will get a full squad together :)
  • Jimda92
    Jimda92 Posts: 23 Member
    Currently playing Battlefield 1 with the husband right now. We finally managed to build a new rig, so now we're actually able to run it without the computer exploding. :D
  • BigGuy2FitGuy
    BigGuy2FitGuy Posts: 6 Member
    Just go Ghost Recon: Wildlands last night. Started playing that. It is a fun game. I like the open world, like GTA V.
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Huh. My old thread is still kicking.

Playing Horizon zero dawn atm.
  • _Justinian_
    Got sucked into Final Fantasy XIV. Waiting for Niet:Automata to release on PC.
  • Lem0nyFresh
    Lem0nyFresh Posts: 14 Member
    Howdy! Currently playing Ghost Recon Wildlands on the PC. If you have been on the Ghost Recon Network and are looking for a taskforce, look up Legacy of Tyr!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    I've been playing the early access for Conan Exiles. I find it amusing to get chased after and attacked by other naked exiles.

I've also been playing Anno, and need to find time for the new Path of Exile expansion.
  • Lem0nyFresh
    Lem0nyFresh Posts: 14 Member
    I've been playing the early access for Conan Exiles. I find it amusing to get chased after and attacked by other naked exiles.

How are you liking Conan? What are your thoughts on that hog slider in character creation? lmao
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    LoL like always.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    I just bought battlerite. Really fun game...i suggest any dota, Lol, and smite fans to check it out. And if you do buy it I'll play with ya!
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Just started season 10 of Diablo today, been playing lots of Don't Starve together.....and I'm bloody starving IRL.....the fecking irony :#