What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Husband and I have been playing ESO pretty heavily. We jump through a couple MMOs every 6 months or so. I'm actually waiting to get Just Dance for our switch as well so I can use it for workouts when I get home later than I like for running.
  • Tedo201
    Tedo201 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Overwatch, Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, They are Billions, VR Games
  • UnicornSmoothie
    UnicornSmoothie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am currently playing way more WoW than I should be, and I just picked up My Time at Portia, which I am having a really great time with.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I've been playing a bit of Neverwinter (although I seriously can't see myself getting back into any MMO's), and just started playing Rimworld this weekend. I can see that game being dangerously addictive.
  • Tedo201
    Options
    Rimworld is really awesome but time consuming :)
  • xWintersKnightx
    xWintersKnightx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Neverwinter is fun. My kids in particular enjoy that game. I'm a sucker for CoD (WW2).
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just started on FFXIV Reborne. Currently doing the free trial but it's looking pretty good that I'll probably buy into the mmo. I still think I'll wait to around lvl 27-30 before I make a final decision.
  • mangrothian
    Options
    Tedo201 wrote: »
    Rimworld is really awesome but time consuming :)

Haha, I had no idea how bad it was going to be. Last night what felt like 40mins was 4 hours, with much of that time having me freak out that my only settler was going to die of malaria because her medical skill was 0. :s
  • Tedo201
    Options
    Haha, I had no idea how bad it was going to be. Last night what felt like 40mins was 4 hours, with much of that time having me freak out that my only settler was going to die of malaria because her medical skill was 0. :s [/quote]

It's definitely got that "One more turn" vibe. You turn around and its 2AM. What were your starting settings?
  • mangrothian
    Options
    Tedo201 wrote: »
    Haha, I had no idea how bad it was going to be. Last night what felt like 40mins was 4 hours, with much of that time having me freak out that my only settler was going to die of malaria because her medical skill was 0. :s

It's definitely got that "One more turn" vibe. You turn around and its 2AM. What were your starting settings?
    [/quote]

I was playing around with rich explorer, randy random on one of the beginner modes. I'll move up in difficulty once I'm more used to the game mechanics. I haven't played Dwarf fortress or anything like that so it's new to me (I was more an old sim city or settlers player so I'm not used to microcontrolling AI systems).
  • Tedo201
    Options
    After you've played a few w/out, I recommend checking out some "Getting Started Guides". They'll help you understand some of less intuitive mechanics. It took me forever to figure some things out on my own.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Star Trek: Bridge Crew on Oculus Rift. I like the cooperative nature of the game.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    So I finally got myself the Blood & Wine DLC for The Witcher 3 and man, I missed Geralt! <3

Also, I'm almost embarrassed to say I played a lot of Dream Daddy and American Truck Simulator lately.
  • Tedo201
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Dream daddy, that's a lot of peoples guilty pleasure.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    True, though I don't even feel all that guilty about the game itself, just how much time I spend playing stuff like that. :p
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sims 4 went on sale, so I've been playing that a lot. But I may get back into Borderlands since hubby has been playing. And Just Dance is now in my collection, so I'll be putting some time working out.
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Mostly playing Rocket League and LoL atm. When i get tired of the toxic communities im trying to finnish Stay/fate realta nua VN, Resident evil 7 and Nier automata
  • z_vette
    z_vette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    EverQuest and Overwatch mostly. Barely have time for either, tho!
  • frankie5152
    frankie5152 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    vainglory
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I've started Witcher 3 but it makes me motion sick. Been slowly grinding the Borderlands games and trying to get into Monster Hunter World for the Zero Dawn goodies but unless they repeat the quests I'm not going to get them any time soon at this rate.