Cadbury's chocolate

Options
124»

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Hate milk chocolate. But then again I don't like sweet things at all. High quality dark chocolate is amazing though and actually not all that bad calorically.

Chocolate itself isn't sweet at all any more than coffee beans are sweet. That brand name milk chocolate barely has any chocolate in it...bleh.

then really, your opinion is moot

Disagree there. Chocolate isn't sweet, its bitter. Only reason milk chocolate is sweet is because they add a bunch of sweetened condensed milk to a itty bitty bit of chocolate. I like chocolate, I don't like milk "chocolate". Calling milk chocolate "chocolate" is like calling a large pizza with a small piece of green pepper in the middle a vegetable. :-)

Milk chocolate is just the name they give to it. White chocolate has 0 chocolate in it, but it;s still called white chocolate.

We do not speak of white chocolate.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Do you like the chocolate? If so, then I am sure you can eat one serving a day. You can also share with the kids and husband. I personally like Russell Stover's eggs. They have a lot of flavors ( chocolate brownie, peanut butter, cookie dough, red velvet, strawberry creme, birthday cake, carrot cake, etc etc ) and I have bought a lot. I only eat one ( maybe two on occasion ) a day, but now my calories are higher due to transitioning into maintenance so I have more wiggle room now than I did a few months ago.

If you don't like that kind of chocolate, then do not bother. If you like it and crave it then its ok as long as you have it built in with your plan.
  • 9bars
    9bars Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just saw this and thought of you, they all look so good, but not sure if adding calories to a creme egg is the way to go lol :love:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2602829/Anyone-CREME-EGG-pizza-And-wacky-ways-cook-Easter-treat.html
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    What??! No Flakes? No Flakes, no problem.
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    5 packets of some kinda mints
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate
    and some coffee????????????????

Tell your brother in law to get a job for a better quality chocolate company. I worked for a small firm of bespoke chocolatiers as a student. Totally ruined me for cadburys and the like. I would not thank you for any of the things you have listed. Won't even use cadbury to bake with! Good quality dark all the way for me
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Give them away! Get them out of the house!