Most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit

Replies

• MCarbary
    MCarbary Posts: 48 Member
    I bought new gym shorts that I thought would be long enough for me to lift in but when I sat down and was getting ready to bench, a young lady walked up to me to let me know that a certain part of my body was hanging out the leg of my shorts :\
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    I'm starting to like my gyms crappy music....

:embarassed:
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    I once walked through a closed glass door, in highschool, because I was being tormented by a young vixen and not paying attention to where I was going. Not into. Through.
  • brabbit42069
    brabbit42069 Posts: 120 Member
    >driving with friend
    >accidentally grab his leg instead of gearstick
    >we both laugh and I unzip his pants
    >park the car while I fondle his balls
    >he is laughing because he knows it's just a joke
    >start suckin his **** in this empty parking lot
    >almost choke on it because I'm laughing so hard
    >he is also laughing his *kitten* off
    >he starts yelling "BROJOB BROJOB CHOO CHOO"
    >he cums and I swallow it all like some stupid *kitten*
    >I kiss him and call him a *kitten* while laughing

I love playing pranks on my friends
  • vervains
    vervains Posts: 51
    I watch and record all the Cheaters episodes that air daily. It's my guilty pleasure.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    I have "Call me, maybe" stuck in my head and I kind of don't mind
  • TE76RA
    TE76RA Posts: 209 Member
    A few years back I was out with friends and a man came up behind me and started kissing my neck and his hands were wandering. I thought it was my bf but when I turned around it was some random guy, I dont know who was more embarrassed me or him as his date was wearing the same clothes as me, he thought I was her!!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Many years ago, I got so drunk I pissed in the cat pan!!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    REALLY GROSS:
    Back in 6th grade (must have been 11 years old) I started my TOM during class. The class was very long and I was too paranoid to move, so it just...kept...happening.

By the time the class ended there was blood EVERYWHERE.

Everyone saw, and no one helped. My male teacher had no idea what to do. I just walked around the rest of the day with blood soaked pants. :(

Pretty mortifying for an 11 year old.

I teach 6th grade and this happened in my class last year. Luckily, the girl kind of signaled to me what the problem was and I was able to create a diversion while she left the room. Then when the bell rang and the kids were gone I busted out the biohazard cleanup kit. I felt bad for her, but I don't think anyone noticed. I feel like teachers should get badges for the different kinds of bodily fluids we clean up. I'd do it again though. Kids can be mean as hell...
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    I once got busy in a burger king bathroom

I once got busy behind a dumpster in an alley
    I also got busy at my local nature trails I walk, behind a tree
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member

I also got busy at my local nature trails I walk, behind a tree

Woods... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    MissInfiniti ur cute so I bet the neighbors had a field day with that one.I understand the logic tho kinda.Didn't want to leave a pissy trail lol.
    Well mine is I drove trucks about 4 or 5 years ago and I ate a mexican food we left and couple of hours later I had to crap really bad and I crapped all over my self so I stopped at the nearest rest stop and brought an extra pair of pants and underwear and I changed my clothes and left my underwear and pants in the trash can.Worst times ever.In a big rig truck u cannot stop anywhere.If u have to go u better hold it well that time I could not.Good thing my trainer was asleep all this time and did not know about it.For some reason driving big rig trucks messed my stomach up after I ate certain things.anyways hopefully this wont make ya'll think less of me.

This reminds me of a story my DH tells..

He was on his way home from work and felt some explosive crap coming on, so he pulls onto a gravel drive to a drilling station (yeah, in Texas, oil fields are everywhere) and takes a crap. The next day, on his way home from work, he passes the same drilling station. And there is yellow "CAUTION - HAZARDOUS MATERIAL" tape all around his poop pile.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    I was eating triscuits in the communal kitchen of my dorm in college. A girl I didn't like came up to me, said "Should you be eating those?" and before I could answer her, she gave me a judgy look as she PINCHED MY FAT ROLL. In front of everyone, including my crush. I wanted to die. And I was not fat at all! B*tch!
  • You're not alone... :)
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    REALLY GROSS:
    Back in 6th grade (must have been 11 years old) I started my TOM during class. The class was very long and I was too paranoid to move, so it just...kept...happening.

By the time the class ended there was blood EVERYWHERE.

Everyone saw, and no one helped. My male teacher had no idea what to do. I just walked around the rest of the day with blood soaked pants. :(

Pretty mortifying for an 11 year old.

I teach 6th grade and this happened in my class last year. Luckily, the girl kind of signaled to me what the problem was and I was able to create a diversion while she left the room. Then when the bell rang and the kids were gone I busted out the biohazard cleanup kit. I felt bad for her, but I don't think anyone noticed. I feel like teachers should get badges for the different kinds of bodily fluids we clean up. I'd do it again though. Kids can be mean as hell...

This happened to me in the 6th grade, too! I escaped to the bathroom and was noticed by the janitor. She asked if I had started my period. I said "No, I sat in something." Like she didn't know! She did her best to help me clean the back of my skirt and then a girl in my class let me borrow her jacket to tie around my waist.
  • JRL2121
    JRL2121 Posts: 27 Member
    I watch "Finding Bigfoot...." :huh:
  • mccallp319
    mccallp319 Posts: 52 Member
    Sometimes I tear up watching "What Would You Do?"
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    bump for entertainment at work tomorrow
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    I pee everytime I do jumping jacks ..lol

This is the reason I DON'T do jumping jacks. ????
  • _101010_
    _101010_ Posts: 121
    This one time after countless tequila shots at a dance club.... Never-mind.