Foods you cannot eat in moderation

Replies

• edge0337
    edge0337 Posts: 1
    Pie....bought three small (5 inch round) individual ones 1 each for the household of three. Suddenly there was ice cream involved, and instead of a bit of yogurt with fruit for lunch the next day.......I thought, I'm having fruit....I have a fruit filled pie.....I'll skip the yogurt and just have a whole PIE! Out of the 3 I had two , ala mode of course.
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    M&Ms, Funions, and French Fries
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    I am a huge cook and baker for my boyfriend. Anytime I bake I feel like I gained 15 pounds. I would say just about anything that I bake with love.
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Nutella. It starts innocently enough and ends with me eating it straight out the jar until it's gone. :(
  • farewell_friend
    farewell_friend Posts: 41 Member
    omg, I'll tell you right now: I can't, simply CAN'T control myself around foods with a 'pasty' consistency. Tahini, peanut butter, nut butters, hummus, and the like. I ban them from the house (except for hummus because my husband eats it).

I can literally eat a whole freaking jar of tahini in one sitting. I can't stop. Ffffff, I just love that stuff.
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Number 1 is definitely pizza for me. I've tried to work a piece into my calorie allowance and I cant. Its my all time favorite fast food and I cant just have a slice. Its slices for me hah. Ice cream would be my other vice.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Number 1 is definitely pizza for me. I've tried to work a piece into my calorie allowance and I cant. Its my all time favorite fast food and I cant just have a slice. Its slices for me hah. Ice cream would be my other vice.

I don't understand how you have a 2,000 calorie goal, but can't fit more than one slice of pizza and/or ice cream into your day. I almost want to cry. :cry: Have you seen this? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/925464-fitting-it-in-giggity Where there's a will, there's a way. :wink:
  • scuttlez
    scuttlez Posts: 51
    Peanut or pretzel M&Ms. I can eat a whole big *kitten* bag in one sitting. Same thing with Butterfinger Pretzels. ::drool::
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,886 Member
    Well frack that...........everyone can't control their carb consumption. It must be true then carbs are evilly good.:bigsmile:
  • Starrlynn92
    Starrlynn92 Posts: 13 Member
    Swedish fish...whether small or large bag...once it's opened, they are gone.
  • WolfChylde
    WolfChylde Posts: 50 Member
    Nutella or Sponge Candy, I cannot keep either within 50ft of me haha.
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Goldfish crackers, blue raspberry slurpies, and cookies of any kind are not to be out within a ten mile radius of me, otherwise it shall all be devoured by moi
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Wheat, potato, rice -so I just let them go. and .....Jordan almonds (seriously, I have cracked a couple of teeth). Notice that I haven't let go of these, that would just be crazy talk!!!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Roasted peanuts in the shell. I mean, seriously, why do peanuts have so many calories???:sad:

So unfair, and the shell really doesn't slow me down
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Cheez-its
  • moonstoneme96
    moonstoneme96 Posts: 46 Member
    Peanut Butter. Just. One. More. Bite!!!
  • daross16
    daross16 Posts: 107 Member
    pizza. all the pizza.
  • Almost any kind of sweets or desserts, especially home baked items. I also can't seem to control myself with salted nuts.