What's the worst thing you ever ate regularly pre-mfp?

Options

Replies

• louisedavies311
    louisedavies311 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I used to get home from work each day and make wispa hot chocolate with squirty cream on the top with maltesers and galaxy counters thrown in then a flake to dip in and sometime a good glug of baileys. I used to justify having it because I was on my feet all day in work oh how I have learned !
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    The walmart size of hot tamales candy and also a big bag of chips on a road trip.
  • lucydavey75
    Options
    KFC every friday night....not anymore !!
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Use to boil a bunch of potatoes, mash them with half and half and butter.

Thousands of calories for cheap. Would sit there at the computer and just eat it while wasting time.

Used to throw a half gallon of ice cream in the stand mixer with a big tube of cookie dough as well.

Christ. :(
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Chocolate coated tootsie rolls. Dollar Tree had them in the "theater style" boxes and I'd have a box a day. Before that it was mini pecan pies. One a night. Man I love sugar.... lol

i don't know how you're doing now but a friend of mine wrote a book, 'eat chocolate, lose weight' by will clower. he's big on dark chocolate and weaning away from what we think of as 'chocolate'.. like candy stuff. I'm finding that I LOVE dark chocolate squares , but still love my spearmint leaves and peeps. I have to have some every night...
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Two McChickens, medium french fry and a large SWEEEET *kitten* tea from McDonald's..
    Then right after would be a medium blizzard from Dairy Queen...Hi my name is Ty, i'm obese and pre-diabetic and needing to lose weight.
    .^_^. ,
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Second sandwich was the Fat Sandy at Munchies 420 Cafe in Gainesville.

The Fat Sandy is a foot long sub with two cheeseburgers, mac-n-cheese, chicken fingers, onion hoops, spuds & mozzarella stix

f76a5539-64ee-4c93-a89a-d367930f3b21_zpsce2332b4.jpg
    [/quote]

how was this? I can't ever imagine ordering such a thing even at my least caring time of my life. In pittsburgh we do the primantis.. but it's kind of basic compared to this, meat, maybe cheese or egg plus cole slaw and fries on really good italian bread.

primatisrbce_zps05663682.jpg[/URL]
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    one time I made a batch of pie crust, enough for 2 double crust pies, and baked them with cinnamon/sugar and ate all of it!
  • verhunzt
    verhunzt Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Probably the pretzels baked with cheese they sell in our cafeteria. :s Those are probably around 400 calories per pretzel and I ate like 3 of them just as a snack.
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'd go to Five Guys and get a bacon cheeseburger with mayo, mushrooms, a1 sauce and ketchup with a regular french fry and a large vanilla root beer.

That totals for about 2200 calories. Mind you it wouldn't be my only meal for the day.

Then I wondered why I was gaining weight so quickly.
  • wackadoodle1987
    Options
    mines is pizza hut stuffed crust margarita ( Half a large ) and cheesy garlic bread with a beer
    was so yummy but was my 11 year anniversary with my husband so was a nice treat :)
  • gurgi22
    gurgi22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Homemade pie dough raw - a whole pies worth. I love any kind of raw dough or just about anything raw. It's amazing I've never gotten sick.
  • Beet_Girl
    Beet_Girl Posts: 102
    Options
    I used to work at a chicken wing place, so lots of wings and seasoned fries! I mean, they were free so...
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Worst thing I've ever had is cauliflower and liver... they are both nasty.
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Nt2Badhuh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would take an entire box of Velveeta shells and cheese add 1/2 of three cheese cheddar and four beef hot dogs cut up into it. I did this so often.... I am moderately ashamed writing this.... At one point I was eating this daily. for one meal... then have the audacity to eat more. I refuse to think about what the calories are for this.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet twice a week before I got pregnant, then, while I was pregnant I lived on Ramon noodles, peppermint, and pizza! Well, anything that had marinara sauce. Lol.. I recall this one time, it was 11pm, and I went into craving mode. Me and fiance went to Wal-Mart and bought 2 packs of the family size totinos pizza rolls! They were gone by 2 am. I'm ashamed of that.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Not so much what I used to eat, more the 2 bottles of wine I drank EVERY night :ohwell:
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Milkshakes, a whole Jack's pizza, and bread
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Nt2Badhuh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I used to work at a chicken wing place, so lots of wings and seasoned fries! I mean, they were free so...

Dude I feel your pain... I used to work at a Taco bell..... I ate quesadilla ( the over 500 calorie ones) by the boat load....I can't even imagine if I still worked there....

Well actually Taco bell switched meat.... and I am not a fan so I think Id be safer now lol