Question for the ladies...

Options
2»

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I tried on every size 8 jeans they had (Kmart) and they were all baggy & the 6's were snug.
    I will have to start toning up so my measurments will definitely change so that's why I'm so confused as to which size to get. I don't want to get the mom jeans.. cannot stand pants that cover my navel *ick*...

They had a wall filled with different Levi jeans and it was all messy and it added to my frustration but I will go back early in the morning when everything is where it should be and I will come home with a pair.

Adrianne, this will be my first bra fitting EVER and I'm so excited to get a bra for my itty bitties ;-p
    We have all the major department stores over here(or just about) so I'll see which one I want to choose.....
    Wish me luck!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    seriously....a pro bra fitting will change your life! I'm so excited for you...

(for full disclosure or TMI...I was wearing a 36 C for years and in reality I'm a 32 F...Yikes.)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,943 Member
    Options
    Joanna,

You'll be so happy you went to a bra fitting. They wil have you try on many bras. They can offer you a bit of padding in the right place for "cleavage" if you want it - and you will feel so good to have beautiful lingerie.

~cm
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Now I'm REALLY excited!!!