PLEASE REPORT THIS!!!!!!!!

124»

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    it's a shame we can't just put all the spam into cans and see them to make some money :laugh:
  • neandermagnon
    I reported some too. It's like that whack a mole game at the carnival. As soon as you get one, another pops up.

yeah that's just what it's like.... must be really frustrating for the mods having to constantly delete them all the time....!!!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    I reported some too. It's like that whack a mole game at the carnival. As soon as you get one, another pops up.
    And like the game, I would love to whack the spammers on the head with a giant hammer.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    How many calories do you think it would burn?

th?id=HN.608051774482875427&pid=15.1
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    delete-button.gif

Done
  • neandermagnon
    if I was a mod I'd log deleting spam as an amusing 1 calorie exercise log, e.g.

(name) burned 1 calorie performing banishing spells to rid the forum of black magicians peddling canned pig meat

or something.

probably other people can think of more creative examples
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Well they are coming back again with a vengence. I have reported another 20 or so and this is not the first time tonight. I am still so annoyed with this. MFP is a free site so i can't complain but come on. Anyone want to have a race tommorow night? Last one to report at least 50 has to do 100 pushups.