WEIRD things that are strangely attractive to you

Replies

• jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Men that can pull off eyeliner (goth look)

If he's wearing eyeliner, you probably wouldn't have a chance with him anyway. You don't have the right "equipment". lol
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Beards...like, the longer, the better. Combined with long hair. Especially if they're a bit older, like mid-40's, 50's.

I tried that once. Kept hoping it would turn into a viking thing, or maybe a Jesus thing... but it just became a bigger version of this:

big-bang-theory_175.jpg
  • jasonmh630
    I love my men hairy, humble, and soft around the edges. Have a thing for forearms and butt chins!

How YOU doin? :flowerforyou:
  • mrice1973
    mrice1973 Posts: 6 Member
    And now I understand that my attraction to hands and forearms on a guy isn't that strange. Give me slender and strong, with just the right amount of hair, and long fingers - the kind you can tell would be good at playing a piano, even if he doesn't.

Beyond that nothing weird at all I don't think - facial hair, small lip ring in the corner of the mouth, younger than me, gets my need for independence and accepts that while I might put on a dress once in a while, say for a friend's wedding, that my standard wardrobe is jeans, t-shirts and flip flops.
  • Xxoxo
    Xxoxo Posts: 233
    This might qualify... I like it when I get called woman, or female.......let me give an example. " Come here woman" or "Come here my female" I love it when my guy said that it is so very caveman, but I love it! So again not sure if it is weird, or again shows a penchant for aggressive, edgy guys.

AGREE.

I second that.
  • Xxoxo
    Xxoxo Posts: 233
    Sleeve tattoos and guys holding puppies. ^.^

+1
  • jasonmh630
    I don't have time to look through all this business, but somebody please tell me there's a dude out there who has said "148 pound women wearing a 310 pound woman skin suit"

This wouldn't have bothered me... If I've fallen in love with someone, I've fallen in love with THEM. Not what they look like. Looks may have been a pleasant bonus, but that stuff will fade over time. Compatibility is a MUST. I guess it's the fact that I've always been the fat guy, so I had no reason to require someone that was "hot". I'd rather have a cute girl with a banging personality anyday..
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    I'm not sure if this is "weird" persay, but any chick who can play guitar well and sing...automatically bumps her up 1-2 points on the 10 point scale. :tongue:

:flowerforyou:

Being a musician myself, I totally get this attraction. If you play guitar or sing, I'm attracted to you. If you do both, I won't be able to think straight anymore. :love:

Does it have to be guitar? What if you can sing and play a bazillion other things? Oh...does Bass guitar count?
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Women who can shoot/handle firearms
  • This might qualify... I like it when I get called woman, or female.......let me give an example. " Come here woman" or "Come here my female" I love it when my guy said that it is so very caveman, but I love it! So again not sure if it is weird, or again shows a penchant for aggressive, edgy guys.

My wife hates it when I call her woman, needless to say I do it quite often.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    The way a guy drives his truck. I'm talking about how he sits in it, to how he handles his truck.

I don't like the "Cool" dude look with the one hand on the stiring wheel with his seat al the way back... eww..

I mean the good ol boy way. He knows his truck and drive its well. :heart:
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    And of course, I can't forget.. Gerard Butler. Why every person on earth doesn't have a thing for that man I have no clue.

Absolutely perfect question. I would like to know why not every one does as well!

ohhh god yes!!! I love him too, he is like, SO manly :love:

tumblr_m6rg2jQyYq1r1fabt.gif
    OMG! YES!!!! Biggest crush, the crooked smile. My dream man!

• Does it have to be guitar? What if you can sing and play a bazillion other things? Oh...does Bass guitar count?
    Hah, Bass guitar never counts :tongue:
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Women's feet. they have to be cute or get to steppin'!
  • headofphat
    The way a guy drives his truck. I'm talking about how he sits in it, to how he handles his truck.

I don't like the "Cool" dude look with the one hand on the stiring wheel with his seat al the way back... eww..

I mean the good ol boy way. He knows his truck and drive its well. :heart:

You got cheated. You should have been a southern girl.
  • basowner
    basowner Posts: 32 Member
    wearing brand new white socks.
  • headofphat
    This may be TMI but....
    I love it when my husband leaves his camo hat on during sex.
    Such a turn on.

How did i know you're from GA?!?

Go Dawgs!!!
  • headofphat
    Redneck cowboys.. Maybe not all that weird in the grand scheme of things but if you're from the north of England it is :laugh:

ditto on this... It is weird for me though a black American. :laugh: Makes dating very hard. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha. You should move down to GA...we've got some good ole boys who just happen to be black.
  • jasonmh630
    I'm not sure if this is "weird" persay, but any chick who can play guitar well and sing...automatically bumps her up 1-2 points on the 10 point scale. :tongue:

:flowerforyou:

Being a musician myself, I totally get this attraction. If you play guitar or sing, I'm attracted to you. If you do both, I won't be able to think straight anymore. :love:

Does it have to be guitar? What if you can sing and play a bazillion other things? Oh...does Bass guitar count?

It doesn't have to be guitar... Drums, bass, piano, wind instruments... ALL very attractive to me.

I play guitar, bass, drums, and a little piano. I can't sing to save my life though.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member

Hah, Bass guitar never counts :tongue:

what if it's stand up bass? stand up is pretty wicked. Haven't played one in a long time but it's easy enough to fake your way around if you have a decent ear......oh, and what if you can sing WHILE playing bass. apparently some people find that hard.