best dvds to tone at home? need to lose belly

2»

Replies

• Megabot
    Megabot Posts: 173 Member
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off....

Why is it when ppl ask.serious questions in search for ideas or help, idiots always have to leave a smart *kitten* remark :angry:

now that you're name calling, guess what you look like?

Honestly I get fustrated cause this is supposed to be a site to help each other, not joke around when someone asks for help

It's ok there are a lot of jerks in the world, so it is here. There are also people who are unhelpful in the world here.
    Take it in stride, just drop it!

So what the guy above is saying about squats is this: squats burn a **** ton of calories and create large groups of muscle. so not only are you burning calories when you're doing them, but you're increasing muscle mass in the biggest muscles in your body, so you'll burn more when you're inactive, overall. so. get on 'em and they'll help you out big time!!

Also you need to lose fat percent overall, you can't just choose where to lose fat. As my trainer says, 'where it goes on first, sometimes it's the last to come off' so don't get disheartened, but your body type could just keep fat there. so just keep going with the cardio, and measure your proportions of food so you *know* how many calories you're having, and burn baby burn! It'll come off.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Define tone...

No jiggle in the belly

We all jiggle in the stomach.
  • quest67
    quest67 Posts: 94

Why is it when ppl ask.serious questions in search for ideas or help, idiots always have to leave a smart *kitten* remark :angry:

Honestly I get fustrated cause this is supposed to be a site to help each other, not joke around when someone asks for help

It's ok there are a lot of jerks in the world, so it is here. There are also people who are unhelpful in the world here.

So what the guy above is saying about squats is this: squats burn a **** ton of calories and create large groups of muscle. so not only are you burning calories when you're doing them, but you're increasing muscle mass in the biggest muscles in your body, so you'll burn more when you're inactive, overall. so. get on 'em and they'll help you out big time!!

Also you need to lose fat percent overall, you can't just choose where to lose fat. As my trainer says, 'where it goes on first, sometimes it's the last to come off' so don't get disheartened, but your body type could just keep fat there. so just keep going with the cardio, and measure your proportions of food so you *know* how many calories you're having, and burn baby burn! It'll come off.

If my body naturally keep fat there, does that me
    an it can't come off?
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member

If my body naturally keep fat there, does that mean it can't come off?

You want to chop your stomach off ? Where would all the pizza, ice cream and poptarts go ?
  • slrican
    slrican Posts: 11 Member
    ChaLean Extreme - it's actually a strength training focused workout. You use hand weights or a resistance band. I LOVE IT! It's the same trainer that does TurboFire and TurboJam.
  • Megabot
    Megabot Posts: 173 Member

If my body naturally keep fat there, does that me
    an it can't come off?

That's not what I said at all.
    I am saying you can't choose where it comes off.
    If your body likes keeping fat there, then you have to continue to lose body fat overall. That's the only thing you can do. So keep going!
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    @OP, keep lifting at a small deficit. Keep in mind abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym. It takes time. You just have to be patient. The closer you get to your goal the closer to your maintenance calories you should eat. A 15% deficit seems a bit high. Maybe drop it to 10% or even 5% and keep lifting heavy concentrating on compound movements.

You need patience though
  • amreadarrens
    amreadarrens Posts: 43 Member
    Hi... I am doing my belly lose at home. I have the Venus Factor dvd for Flat belly.