30 Day Shred starting Tomorrow anyone want to join?

Replies

• Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    I'm on Day 3, Level 1. Add me!!
  • Lunaluna01
    Lunaluna01 Posts: 21 Member
    Had the DVD for a month and hadn't even put it in the DVD recorder! However, after seeing this post I've taken up the challenge, Day 1 was today!! I'm in :)
  • I've started today :-)
  • Finished Level 1 on Saturday evening (switched my off days since I had a gala on Friday night) and completed Level 2 Day 1 last night! I'm feeling sore and excited again since the workout is so different!
  • Lunaluna01
    Day 5 today! Tried Level 2, aching all over but in a good way :)
  • Lunaluna01
    Day 7 and I've put 2lbs ON and no, I haven't lost any inches and been eating healthy. WTF???!!!!
  • nlshar
    nlshar Posts: 5
    Sounds interesting. What is 30 day shred?
  • JeMadore77
    JeMadore77 Posts: 1
    The complete Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is on youtube! :)

THANKS!
  • jackiedif
    jackiedif Posts: 5
    Stared last week but only did 3 times and then waled this week. Just did it today and after reading feedback of those sticking to it, am going to try to be consistent even though I don't enjoy it:) Looking forward to results.
  • denikess11
    denikess11 Posts: 4 Member
    I started last week, so I'll join!

I'm trying to do it everyday, but I get sore and sometimes have to take a day off, so I've done it about 5 times now.

Tried Level 2 to switch things up and couldn't believe how hard it is! Level 3 must be killer, but I'm looking forward to it. Love that after-workout-euphoria of feeling so tired, sore, but yet awesome, like I've had a great workout.

Also have Jillian's Yoga Meltdown, so will supplement w/ that on my down days, since my muscles could probably use a good stretch! I'm making a commitment to never go more than a day w/o doing one of the 2 (preferably shred, of course!).

Good luck everyone!
  • I have completed 2 days on level one, its a really good exercise DVD literally sweating after the 20 minute workout! Plus can feel it all over by body after so will definitely be sticking to it... I am also doing the 30 day squat challenge on day 4 arm which thankfully is a rest day but have to do 70 tomorrow all and all should be 250 by the end of the month so wooo to home fitness lol...just purchased
    :..... the Jillian Michaels triple box set too that'll keep me going after the 30 day shred atleast
  • Just done the 30 day shred..tired now.

Do you log this as exercise on mfp?

Feel free to add me just signed up this week.
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    I just got the dvd 4-pack set the other day. I needed to set up my dvd player before I could start. But got the cords today so will be starting tomorrow, Count me in and please add me too. I'm in .. wish us all luck!!
  • teresathorne101
    teresathorne101 Posts: 7 Member
    Starting tomorrow - Sunday 11th May :)

Add me!!
  • marpizza
    marpizza Posts: 1
    I am starting today! See you all in 30 days :) good luck everyone!
  • denikess11
    denikess11 Posts: 4 Member
    Just an FYI for those just starting out on Shred - I have pulled a calf muscle and a thigh muscle since I started it a week and a half ago. I'm not a wimp - I do yoga regularly - but these are tough workouts! If the same happens to you, make sure you ice the muscle for 15-20 after you're done working out. It helps immensely. :-)

I haven't pulled any other muscles since those 2, my body's adjusting nicely; I guess we have to tear things down to build them up again. Go shredders!!! ;-)
  • I am in! I was planning on starting tomorrow anyways so what not have someone else to do it with for more motivation right =)
  • ktloo
    ktloo Posts: 90 Member
    Just finished day 2 today :) this is my third time trying it, never got much passed day 5 so lets see if I can make it stick this time. I go for a bridal shower/ bridesmaid dress finding day in July so this time at least I have clear motivation. Plan is to do 30DS Monday through Friday then take rest days Saturday and Sunday.
  • ktloo
    ktloo Posts: 90 Member

Do you log this as exercise on mfp?

I log it as 20 minutes of circuit training.
  • shilomoon
    shilomoon Posts: 3 Member
    I will certainly do this with you!