• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    I heard there were noodz here.

Oops, wrong thread.

That would be the cousins thread
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    I pm'd for the magical weight loss secret, this was reply;
    We humans were not intended to drink mild from anythings mammary glands anyway. .

And she had four kids? What did she feed them, soda? OMG I almost choked laughing so hard.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    We humans were not intended to drink mild from anythings mammary glands anyway. .

And she had four kids? What did she feed them, soda? OMG I almost choked laughing so hard.
    babyshakeology.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    I wonder if she will also share with us the secret to magic elastic skin that can still be tight on your abs after losing 70 pounds in a couple of months.
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Depending on your size you could! Plus I now many people that have don't listen to those saying you cant! Eat 100% clean and exercise 2-3 hours a day!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member

cutting carbs is not good because people don't know how to do it properly. What I did was, YOU READY? lol I followed the paleo plate plan FOREVER! not just while I wanted to lose weight. I exercised everyday with the exception of one rest day a week, which wasn't really a rest but just stretching. I also walked for 3 miles on the treadmill on the rest day. The program I followed and still follow is Insanity by beach body. It really burns so much Fat because there is so much cardio/ plyometrics involved its cardiovascular training. I can prve to you that I lost all FAT, gained all muscle. I am strong and lean. The paleolithic plan is good because all the food is healthy there is no junk food. I eliminated oil and used olive oil and sometimes cooked my meats just steamed in water. I have pics of me in my bikini I'll send them to your email. You'll See if it worked for me it'll work for anyone. My body carried 4 kids. I'm sorry I copy and pasted this from the last person I spoke to. I am in a rush. I have to go pick up my husband. you have to do Paleo properly. Do lots of research. You don't starve yourself you can eat as many green veggies as you want. I was never hungry. You can't use dressings so I made my own. When you do a workout like Insanity you have to eat alot because your burning like 2400 calories in an hour. It increases your the amount of calories your body burns while you rest too so you end up burning about another 1000 cals in your sleep. Don't workout in the night time though because you'll be wide awake all night. I also juiced most of my veggies like cucumbers, celery, carrots, tomatoes, apples, oranges and drank them. It detoxes your body while giving you all the nutrients and calories you body needs but you don't have all the fiber sitting in your intestine. Most importantly is that you cant have much milk. I do an alternative, almond milk unsweetened vanilla. and only a glass a day for the calcium. We humans were not intended to drink mild from anythings mammary glands anyway. Hope it helps By the way just so you know Calories in vs Calories out is hard to obtain results from because you would have to burn More calories than you actually consume to lose even a pound thats why losing weight is so damn hard. Good Luck hope this helps and makes sense let me know if any questions.
    tumblr_muhdoabiZy1qzbo9ao1_500.jpg
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member

I noticed that, too. I guess all this nursing I've been doing has been waaaaaay off.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member

cutting carbs is not good because people don't know how to do it properly. What I did was, YOU READY? lol I followed the paleo plate plan FOREVER! not just while I wanted to lose weight. I exercised everyday with the exception of one rest day a week, which wasn't really a rest but just stretching. I also walked for 3 miles on the treadmill on the rest day. The program I followed and still follow is Insanity by beach body. It really burns so much Fat because there is so much cardio/ plyometrics involved its cardiovascular training. I can prve to you that I lost all FAT, gained all muscle. I am strong and lean. The paleolithic plan is good because all the food is healthy there is no junk food. I eliminated oil and used olive oil and sometimes cooked my meats just steamed in water. I have pics of me in my bikini I'll send them to your email. You'll See if it worked for me it'll work for anyone. My body carried 4 kids. I'm sorry I copy and pasted this from the last person I spoke to. I am in a rush. I have to go pick up my husband. you have to do Paleo properly. Do lots of research. You don't starve yourself you can eat as many green veggies as you want. I was never hungry. You can't use dressings so I made my own. When you do a workout like Insanity you have to eat alot because your burning like 2400 calories in an hour. It increases your the amount of calories your body burns while you rest too so you end up burning about another 1000 cals in your sleep. Don't workout in the night time though because you'll be wide awake all night. I also juiced most of my veggies like cucumbers, celery, carrots, tomatoes, apples, oranges and drank them. It detoxes your body while giving you all the nutrients and calories you body needs but you don't have all the fiber sitting in your intestine. Most importantly is that you cant have much milk. I do an alternative, almond milk unsweetened vanilla. and only a glass a day for the calcium. We humans were not intended to drink mild from anythings mammary glands anyway. Hope it helps By the way just so you know Calories in vs Calories out is hard to obtain results from because you would have to burn More calories than you actually consume to lose even a pound thats why losing weight is so damn hard. Good Luck hope this helps and makes sense let me know if any questions.

Christmas came early, folks. Life's answers right here.
  • Aaron_K123
    Depending on your size you could! Plus I now many people that have don't listen to those saying you cant! Eat 100% clean and exercise 2-3 hours a day!

To lose 40 pounds in 30 days You would have to be at a negative 4000 caloric deficit per day. To put this into perspective a 200 pound woman running a marathon at 6 mph the entire way would burn about 2800 calories. Exactly how do you do that eating clean and exercising for only 3 hours a day?

There is being supportive and then there is giving false hope where there is none. I am sorry but no one has lost 40 pounds of FAT in 30 days healthily.

Someone who had a very high sodium diet and switched to eating "clean" very well might drop 20 pounds of water weight in that time, but not fat.

Also how the heck do you not injury yourself working out 3 hours a DAY??
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member

Brilliant! 3 hours of exercise a day is ideal. I'm sure it's worked well for you, yes?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member

:laugh: Yeah whatever!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member

Oh lol!! This is priceless!!! :laugh:

I just noticed this gem..

"Calories in vs Calories out is hard to obtain results from because you would have to burn More calories than you actually consume to lose even a pound thats why losing weight is so damn hard"

umm no just eat less food and create a deficit that way ..and how the hell does she think she lost 5000 pounds in a month…by eating in a surplus….????

and OP still has not returned = epic troll thread.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    You people have psych problems Obviously, you need to learn to read I said I would share what worked for ME! Not what would wok for every one else. I also said that it was possible to lose that amount in Fat. which it is make fun all you want. I have my before and after pics.

Cause everyone's body is different, right?

I SHARE NO BIOLOGICAL SIMILARITIES TO ANYONE ELSE. I AM UNIQUE AND SPECIAL
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    You people have psych problems Obviously, you need to learn to read I said I would share what worked for ME! Not what would wok for every one else. I also said that it was possible to lose that amount in Fat. which it is make fun all you want. I have my before and after pics.

then why did you PM everyone your plan if it only works for you ..????????
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member

Your words:
    You'll See if it worked for me it'll work for anyone.
  • Aaron_K123

I am capable of doing math and determining that what you say is utter bullsh*t without having to "know you" or know what "works" for you.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member

Which I am STILL wanting to see. :grumble:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member

Your name is fitting for you, cause that's what you are doing.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member

At this point I wouldn't trust your before and after pics to be actually yours.
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Normally just a lurker/voyeur, but Trog's own gif is my favorite thing I've seen all week, and that's saying something considering I read Donald Sterling deposition transcripts about sex today. #TeamTrog
This discussion has been closed.