Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    @Adele_D

Of course that was supposed to be:

"How you doin'?"

So much for being cool. LOL
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    cqbkaju wrote: »
    @Adele_D

Of course that was supposed to be:

"How you doin'?"

So much for being cool. LOL

No it was totally smooth... I got it! You are cool!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Nope...I have the male equivalent of RBF
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Online I do.
    In real life, occasionally I’ll get a flirt at the grocery but not exactly
    “hit on”.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Painfully awkward...

Maybe it's a good thing I don't get hit on in person, and just on the internet.......? :#

xnhp59lyovww.jpg
  • Adele_D
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Painfully awkward...

Maybe it's a good thing I don't get hit on in person, and just on the internet.......? :#

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!
  • tinak33
    Adele_D wrote: »
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

Like, how many times can I trip over my words and come out sounding completely ridiculous 20x over? Yeah. I'll just sit in the corner, and craft some fantasy about actually getting hit on, and he LIKES all my awkward comments and words that make no sense, because my tongue is all twisted up and all the good words left my brain....
  • Adele_D
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

Like, how many times can I trip over my words and come out sounding completely ridiculous 20x over? Yeah. I'll just sit in the corner, and craft some fantasy about actually getting hit on, and he LIKES all my awkward comments and words that make no sense, because my tongue is all twisted up and all the good words left my brain....

I bet you have and do not even know it! trust me I have seen some painfully awkward people get hit on and they were clueless, but it was happening in living color!
  • tinak33
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

I bet you have and do not even know it! trust me I have seen some painfully awkward people get hit on and they were clueless, but it was happening in living color!

I don't get out enough for it to happen. I was at a festival this weekend, though, and I did make eye contact with this one guy who was super cute.
    AAANNNNNDDD....... that right there is the full extent of my love life. :D
    Eye contact a few times with someone I find attractive. He is my new crush. Never to be seen again.

Maybe I will make eye contact with someone else next year. And HE will be my new crush.... :D:D
  • Adele_D
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

I don't get out enough for it to happen. I was at a festival this weekend, though, and I did make eye contact with this one guy who was super cute.
    Eye contact a few times with someone I find attractive. He is my new crush. Never to be seen again.

Maybe I will make eye contact with someone else next year. And HE will be my new crush.... :D:D

Lol girl! I would totally hit on you if I was a dude! You are funny! And obviously smart! I love it! Beside guys are overrated! Lol 😂
  • tinak33
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

Lol girl! I would totally hit on you if I was a dude! You are funny! And obviously smart! I love it! Beside guys are overrated! Lol 😂

Awww..... just make it obvious, so I actually take notice. 😂 😂 😂
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

I agree.....i would never waste my time hitting on a guy....
  • jonathanthewlis
    jonathanthewlis Posts: 143 Member
    Nope never. And I mean never!
  • Adele_D
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

That is Tina, her pic is a guy but she is a girl. lol ;)
  • Adele_D
    hfsperez wrote: »
    Nope 🤷🏻‍♂️

I guess I don't count :neutral:
  • tinak33
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

:*
  • Adele_D
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

:*

;)
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

No silly....you said guys were overrated.....i was agreeing with that.....
  • Adele_D
    Painfully awkward...

xnhp59lyovww.jpg

Hahahaha this is good!

It's sad, though. lol

No silly....you said guys were overrated.....i was agreeing with that.....

I’m sorry! And some guys are worth it, they are just few and far between 😉