Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Never ever in my life have I been hit on

I call BS...I hit on you every day
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Not in real life (not since 2015 at Target. I still remember....). Just on the internet. :D:D

you were made a target at target!!!!
    ba dum chee (ok it wasn't all that funny really)

I used to have a lawyer at the office where i worked suggest we do a group outing. It went from the dept going to a bar, then to a movie and drinks and then he suggested we go check out this S&M club someone told him about. Eventually my boss had a chat with me to let me know if i felt harassed to let her know. I thought it hilarious but I guess he might have been hitting on me

That made me giggle.

The target guy (military, tall, attractive, and higher ranking than my ex) said to tell my (now ex) husband that he was a lucky guy. I did exactly that. I got a shrug and a grunt, and he went back to his video games. *sigh*

The lawyer guy might have been hitting on you.... I have no idea... Maybe suggesting the group outing was his way of hopefully cornering you? Did you go?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Not in real life (not since 2015 at Target. I still remember....). Just on the internet. :D:D

I used to have a lawyer at the office where i worked suggest we do a group outing. It went from the dept going to a bar, then to a movie and drinks and then he suggested we go check out this S&M club someone told him about. Eventually my boss had a chat with me to let me know if i felt harassed to let her know. I thought it hilarious but I guess he might have been hitting on me

That made me giggle.

The target guy (military, tall, attractive, and higher ranking than my ex) said to tell my (now ex) husband that he was a lucky guy. I did exactly that. I got a shrug and a grunt, and he went back to his video games. *sigh*

The lawyer guy might have been hitting on you.... I have no idea... Maybe suggesting the group outing was his way of hopefully cornering you? Did you go?

maybe you should've dumped the ex then and found the target guy.
    I always just assume stuff is regular conversations and then i'll tell people what was said and they're like geez are you that stupid to know they weren't hitting on you hahaha apparently I am
  • Katie8778
    Katie8778 Posts: 10 Member
    Nope, I think it's my RBF ;-)
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    I try to avoid it if possible. I always walk with my earbuds in & my head down. If I see a guy looking at me, i'll make sure we never make eye contact. It seems to be working pretty well. 😁
  • tinak33

That made me giggle.

maybe you should've dumped the ex then and found the target guy.
    I always just assume stuff is regular conversations and then i'll tell people what was said and they're like geez are you that stupid to know they weren't hitting on you hahaha apparently I am

I had thought about it.... :D:D

I honestly have no idea if I would realize I was being hit on or not....
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Nope not really. I can never tell when I'm being flirted with
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Nope. Never.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Oh yeah... Don't think I don't know what that RBF is REALLY saying to me Mama... 😏😂
  • bblue656
    bblue656 Posts: 159 Member
    Nope.
  • VaSurf47
    VaSurf47 Posts: 418 Member
    Yes...she beats me.daily
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Nope.. apparently my resting *kitten* face is a deterrent
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Once in awhile
  • WaiakeWanderer_x
    WaiakeWanderer_x Posts: 1,517 Member
    Nope. I don't.
  • tinak33
    Still a negative for IRL....
    I only get hit on online. :D
    Not sure if that counts.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I'm very popular with the over 65, well 70 something crowd does that count?
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Only here
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Yes
  • VaSurf47
    VaSurf47 Posts: 418 Member
    Not at all...you think it's the fish??
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    A lot.