Finally! My Success Story! One Year Later! PICS

2»

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Wow - you look great! So healthy! :flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! I BET YOU ARE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF. KEEP IT UP. I HOPE TO JOIN YOU SOON.
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Great job, your story is so inspirational!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    You are AMAZING!!! WAY TO GO!!!

Charmagne
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate it so much! Since I've gotten a few emails asking about tips or the secret (of which there really is none I assure you! lol!) I thought I would just post these five things I came up with!

1.) No snacking after dinner. If I am absolutely ravenous I make it an incredibly healthy snack which means it grows out of the ground and has a stem!

2.) I stopped all fast food. Even when I was in a hurry, I figured out ways to make fast meals healthy. There are always way around taco bells and Micky D's! Even counting calories and figuring it into my daily calories, I noticed a difference when I cut that junk out entirely.

3.) I LOVE baking. But I more excuses to bake for other people and less excuses to have things at home.

4.) Yoga and cardio dvds are my go to for exercise. I love the 10 minute solution DVDS since you do as much or as little as you want. My two favorites are: 10 Minute Solution Yoga and 10 Minute Solution Carb Burner. But they have other great ones like kick boxing, pilates and target toning that are awesome! If you have netflix and a wii you are set because they are all on your instant queue!

5.) Keep going. You are going to have bad moments. You are going to go over your calories, go under. Its life. Don't beat yourself up. I'm one to talk, but I got back up on the saddle. My body apparently despises me and does everything to self destruct. I have had 5 strokes and have multiple other health issues and this was the ONE thing I wanted back under control. Took a while, but its finally there. You can do it. Don't give up just because it takes time. Most things worth something take time... :o)

Thanks everyone! Feel free to email me if you want! :o) God bless!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Congratulations, you look absolutely amazing. Well done for sticking with it and never giving up! Take care.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Congrats!!! You look GREAT!!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Tara -- you look gorgeous! You did great!
  • You look Amazing!! Good job girl!! Definatly an inspiration to me. I hope I get there!!
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    WOW...just WOW, you look GREAT! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!