Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• alteredsteve175alteredsteve175 Posts: 1,038Member Member Posts: 1,038Member Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    NSVs are thin on the ground at this stage (maintenance), but I was mildly pleased at myself for hitting 3x my default Garmin activity points goal for this week, on Friday, with 2 days yet to go. I'm at 469 of 150, in a scheme where you get 1 point for a minute of moderate exercise, and 2 points for a minute of vigorous exercise.

It's a combination of my YMCA classes still being in session (spin 2x a week), my rowing team still practicing indoors (few weeks Winter break coming up), and the Concept 2 Holiday Challenge (currently at 119,683m of a planned 200,000m between US Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve . . . working at it like some kind of weird rowing machine Advent calendar. ;) ).

Well done, Ann. You're an inspiration! :)
  • Nayomi_HarrisonNayomi_Harrison Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member

Ordered some nike workout leggings . Always have xl . Purchased a medium to work towards . They fit !!!!! Woop woop dance round the room in them . Haven’t ever ever bought any clothes in a medium my whole adult life ! 🙌😊
    Fantastic feeling, isn't it?!

It sure is 😊