What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    I landed a new job in May and had to get a new suit for the occasional client meeting I would be attending. I haven’t had to wear it for maybe three months though, and after losing about 25 lbs I tried on the jacket because I have a client meeting tomorrow and it was a little - baggy. So that’s nice, but I wish I’d lost this weight before I shelled out $200 for suit pants/jacket

Depending on where you purchased them, some stores will do men's alterations for free when you change weights.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    The thought just occurred to me that a year and a half ago I wore leggings as pants because I had to—nothing else fit except elastic stuff. These days I wear leggings as pants because I want to—dude they look good on me :)

I JUST now ventured into trying leggings-as-pants this week (largely because sick-as-a-dog, I didn't care what people might say and I wanted to be cozy and warm). I'd always been too afraid my legs were too chubby... to look good in leggings. For the first time, I was like, "Wow, my legs are getting shape. I see knees. Woah, these leggings... they... they look good on me!!"

😁😁😁
  • tri37
    tri37 Posts: 9 Member
    Not sure
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!